Jump to content

new challenger, new camaro, or magnum?


which car would you choose?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. challenger, camaro, or magnum?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Voting Magnum. I was stuck on this car until I opened the trunk and realized 2 18's would never fit right in it. I still love the look of the car, but I needed more room so I bought something bigger.

Posted

I say magnum because it has more space and its sexy...and the video made it even better

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

I'll take a Challenger SRT8. I agree about wanting it a little wider and lower. All in all I prefer the looks of the Challenger over the others. I like the Camaro too but I really dont care for the interior the dash especially. Wish they would have designed it around the interior of the 67-68's.

Posted

I'm a wagon guy, always have been. The magnum would be super useful, and still have balls under the hood. On the flip side, I don't think he'll be putting in tooo big of a system because thattl add a bunch of weight and slow it down.

I voted for the camaro because yes, it has balls, killer styling, and they're pretty uncommon. The challenger is pretty sweet, but deff. understyled for the price. And you could fit some small beat in the camaro if he really wanted to.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Magnum srt8 FTW!!! lol

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Posted

Magnum, low them to death, I will never get rid of mine. I just did a 300c front swap on it.

Just stay away from the 05's they have there problems with the tranny

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

Double post FTL

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

I voted for the camaro because yes, it has balls, killer styling, and they're pretty uncommon.

they aren't when you live across the street from GM's Tech Center lol. I'm sick of looking at them.

voted magnum, always liked it for some reason

Posted

iv seen an srt8 run a 10.07... and they get loud and sound good too..iv heard 2 10" SSD's on 2k and it sounded pretty good and got pretty loud.

it got pretty loud and was small and light weight (compared to most i guess lol )

ssd.jpg

found it, like i say...fuckin sick. skip to like 1:00

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...