Jump to content

Got scammed on Craiglist


Recommended Posts

Posted

well if you dont mind opening up your xbox, there is a penny trick that you can do. you attach 4 pennies to the underside of the motherboard (where i think the CPU might be??) and it helps with heat dissipation. thats why the majority of xbox's RROD, poor ventilation/ heat dissipation

edit: and now you know where he lives.... hehehehe ;)

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

well if you dont mind opening up your xbox, there is a penny trick that you can do. you attach 4 pennies to the underside of the motherboard (where i think the CPU might be??) and it helps with heat dissipation. thats why the majority of xbox's RROD, poor ventilation/ heat dissipation

edit: and now you know where he lives.... hehehehe ;)

I'll look into those tips and tricks and the youtube suggestion was good too ill try it.

and im going to open it up, if i find anything that is a dead giveaway he rigged it and knew it was broken.....lets just say my car is going to get some new rims, his rims would look badass on mine ;) (I'll check for a system too hehe)

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

Posted

tl;dr

What you do now is not buy shit off craigs list. I will never buy anything off there.

Why not, to not help out those people that are actually selling things honestly? I buy and sell on CL all the time, I love it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

dont you like wrap in in towels or something like that? thats what my friend did. look it up on youtube RROD towel trick or something.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted
buttsecks.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

i would first poop into a paper bag, take it to his place a residence, light it on fire, ring the door bell. and when he comes out side throw that RROD sumbish at him and run away! lol just a thought :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

Just wondering.

If you are in such a need for money for a computer for college, and car audio, why were you so intent on buying something to waste time on? Fuck that shit, shoulda kept the money for more important things.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Just wondering.

If you are in such a need for money for a computer for college, and car audio, why were you so intent on buying something to waste time on? Fuck that shit, shoulda kept the money for more important things.

im not like a crackhead for money dont get me wrong, but to say the least buying new is NOT an option....I could get a computer, xbox, and books all used for <1,000$ , or new for $2k.....which one do you think I'm doing?

And from what I've heard, theres lots of free time with nothing to do (unless it's like exam week), so I figured an xbox will keep me out of trouble.

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

Posted

I don't have $300 to slap down for a new xbox either. So you know what I did? ..I didn't buy an xbox.

and sorry, but I highly doubt he tricked you.

YOU want to meet him at walmart, but he doesn't want to meet you there? He wants you to meet him at HIS HOUSE (...) .. where you can make sure it works. Hmm.. If he were to trick you, wouldn't he meet you at walmart? You wouldn't know for sure if it worked, and you wouldn't know where he lives.

I don't know much about xbox 360's but maybe you bumped it wrong and it messed up the fix (when it wad fixed before) or something or maybe you just happened to get it and it died (is your luck really that bad? damn.. )

Posted

"It's modded already to play burnt games so thats a plus"

no offence but you're a fucking idiot. modded xbox's are banned from xbox live. not to mention, why would u buy ANYTHING electronic on there? the only thing in craigslist electronics is scams.

the new xbox is $300 and will only RROD if you're a moron and keep it in a tiny enclosed space, so just buy one of those and get a decent xbox or go to your local best buy and ask about the open box stuff. i got my mw2 elite $200 new but open box that way.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7227 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...