Sundown Audio

No more Team Sundown members this year.

i was not taking a stab at the team members what so ever...im more or less aiming at people asking for a sponsorship. i have a team and i know how it is with people asking to join to be on a team not asking for hand outs..like said its the sponsorship people who piss me off...been working since i was 11 and i know the value of a dollar.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I can haz sponsorships?

Good job with the team Jacob.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Jacob you should sticky this so people will see it all the time

I agree with this.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Okay first off let me say that this statement is in no way meant to disrespect Sundown Audio, Jacob Fuller or Team Sundown. I was a little upset after reading the initial post. I realize that it must be hard sifting through all the BS to get to legitimate competitors who would like to join Team Sundown. I used to run a car club and I know how it is when everyone wants to join, some are looking for handouts, but I can count on one hand all those who approached me who truly shared my passion for what I was doing. Having said that, I will state that I am very interested in Team Sundown simply because of the products and the friends I have made since competing. When I joined another organization it was simply because I "thought" he offered a good product and it was a new company. That is exactly how I feel about Sundown Audio. I only know of 2 other people in my city that even use Sundown equipment. I'm not that full time competitor, I do more of a street beat but I know that most of the products sold by bigger companies aren't bought by competitors, they're bought by John Smith who knows nothing about competing he just wants a little beat in the trunk. I'm not saying this as a means to join because I would still utilize Sundown Audio regardless, just thought I would voice my opinion, besides I dare Jacob to come to Wichita, Kansas and pull up next to my Camry.

Edited by bigbodylexus

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

sundown is hands down the best equipment i've had to date as well as the best customer service. I love reppin sundown, most of all i love going to a local shop beatin as i pull up and the newb's be like "dam what you got?" I tell em sundown subs and they roll there eyes..but once they jump in the passenger seat they're sold!

I'm not nearly one of the loudest on the team, but the whole point on supportin a team, is supportin what the team represents. I do this to the fullest, each and everytime i demo at a nearby gas station or audio show or parking lot etc. they know what i got beatin in the back. I stop at my buddies shop often, and he keeps saying everyone keeps asking about sundown "stuff"....He knows now who to contact about dealer inquiries so hopefully soon he'll be a sundown dealer.

Edited by 04SDExplorer

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay guys -- Team is full for 2010.

Please do not email me about Team inquiries until 2011 -- this means not until January!

Our Team is strong this year and I cannot handle the 100+ Team inquiries a week any more this year.

Any Team or "sponsorship" inquiry e-mails will be deleted.

Sorry for the inconvenience but my Inbox gets 100+ e-mails reading "sponsorship" every week.

i dont want a sponsorship... i just want to be the first one to be alerted when the 200.4 is ready to roll...even one of the protos. daddy(the 4500)needs a bitch to play with (200.4) lol

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719