Sonic Electronix

If you read it comes with a 1 year warranty, so I don't see your logic in that statement.

I don't have to run a certain brand to know that its garbage bro.

See above.

What it really comes down to is you either love it or hate it and I personally hate the brand as a whole. I would rather save my money and buy something that is tough and puts out CLEAN power than settle for less. So you can call it bashing if you want but it is just my opinion.

well then i guess audioque is garbage as well, according to the specs they have

audiopipe 1500.1d

X1502_PWR-1OHM.gif

look at the audioque 1200d its $250 the specs say it puts out 1200rms at %1 THD and 1470rms %5 THD

the audiopipe 1500d is $150 and according to the chart at about 1300 %1 THD and 1600 at %5 THD

that was also quoted from the other AP3k thread...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'd go with that EricR said. 187's are.. 600 rms? Also, what coil config are they?

187s are 300 rms.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Will it be too much stress on one amp

Not if u don't wire it below 2 ohm.

You can add 1000+ of speakers, as long as it's the right ohm load there won't be too much stress.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

SAZ-2500D

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

SAZ-2500D

can you post where you can find one at for the 400$ pricerange? like he stated before... If not, can you quit saying the SAZ2500 in every thread that you post on..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I agree with Derrick. The AP amps aren't the best. But FOR THE MONEY they are unbeatable. For people that want to save money and get a better amp, you have that option. But some people would rather have a lower class amp and have money left to spend on other things.@OP, if you can/want to, save your money and get a better amp, but if you are looking for something to put in your car now, get the AP. You can do worse.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

nothing wrong with the ap amps. yes there not sundown amps or other high dollar amps but they do very good for what they are. go look at any thread about ap amps and ericr is in there talkin shit about something he knows nothing about cuz he NEVER ran one. yes they are not the cleanest power but they push out good power with decent voltage. not everybody has money like ericr to spend on audio stuff so we settle for what we can get and my choice was the 1500d and i have no issues out of it and i love it. if its in your price range then get it. also post a link to the 1000d's cuz the 1500 and 3000 ap amps have been tested with good results idk about the 1000

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived