huh?do-what? Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 <-------- I do now hehe i spy a crack through them drawers God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
CortezDTV Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Don't mean to bump this back up but came across this while bullshitting on the net. Thought I would contribute. Ur the fuckin man i was bout to post this me and my roomates laughed so fuckin hard bout that one aaaaaahahahahaha makes me laugh seein it again SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
siccostyle Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 This one is funny as hell 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Robert8252 Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 ^lmao 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
siccostyle Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Don't mean to bump this back up but came across this while bullshitting on the net. Thought I would contribute. hahahahah WTF I think the back story to this would be juat as funny as the gif or even it there was more video of the reactions of anyone involved. hahahaha hillfuccinlarios haahahaha 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
doug118 Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 I laugh everytime I glance over at mine 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
GRITS Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 i spy a crack through them drawers Well it aint my crack so I dont care lol and doug I laugh every time I see yours
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 Mine wins, Smoov-E>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH1YNdYIkU 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
BeatBox Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 ^^^ sound like the song has some bass, my computer sub is hitting lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.