the funky pup jokes are so damn annoying, it is pretty much the only way to tell a n00b from a "seasoned" member here.......... all fucking n00bs talk about F.P's..... The shit needs to stop

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I was hoping for funny stuff....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

so how many people got mad at just seeing this thread title....HAR HAR HAR

i actually expected somethin along the lines 'The shit needs to stop, its not funny anymore blah blah blah' but then i was like man i havent heard one in forever so why did he start this thread lol

the funky pup jokes are so damn annoying, it is pretty much the only way to tell a n00b from a "seasoned" member here.......... all fucking n00bs talk about F.P's..... The shit needs to stop

lmao i guess it was said, i just didnt read far enough down. just cause youre seasoned dont mean you dont think its still funny, or like to say it just to piss people off :)

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

insta :ban2:?

I waited this long to open it because I thought it may be full of jokes....

jokes are meant to be funny. funky pup 'things' are not

I hate funky pup jokes. ten yrs ago it was funny. now its just old.

I agree. Not calling myself a "seasoned member" Ive been around for a few years now but I feel like its been said and joked about too many times. I thought it was funny the first few times but it got old quick. Thought it was funny a while back I actually think it was chode, made a thread if I remember right you were shipped some funky pups with a note saying you would win all competitions and basically end the world with the loudest bass ever! I got a kick outta that but since then like every thread is like hey guys what subs should I get to get loud with. someone always has to make the comment get some funky pups and throw 10,000 watts on them and watch your windows blow out.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I still think funky pups being banned from db drag is funny

i think people cryin over a joke when theres so much messed up crap goin on in the world is funny

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived