So my friend/team mate Jerome got jacked

Jerome, sorry for your loss and the pain in the ass that it is to have to fix the damage now. Chode, you guys are badass for helping him out like that!!

Jerome is the reason I'm on this site to begin with. I saw his ride on maxima.org and somewhere along the way got linked over to here. Good to see a fellow Maxima owner getting helped out. Keep your chin up bro!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

thats cool as hell of you Nick. and damn man Jeromes was my favorite sedan wall setup too. Keep your head up man and get louder!!

:hairtrick:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

As always thieves suck balls. At least things worked out in this case. Thats a stand up thing to do winning that sub and donating in to him, Im sure that mean't alot to him. Also Thats cool of trippi to be donating a BTL and a big ass amp like that.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

your a good guy nick, sucks what happens, but it just means he can redo everything and get even louder :)

TDH bitches

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

OMG..this is unbelieveable!!

I would like to thank everyone for the support and nick for the goodness of his heart to give it to me it really means alot! The day it happened i was MAD but at the same time it really did affect me until the next day when i was taking out the rest of the epuqiment that someone really did this..not only that it happened at my house. And i know what everyone is wondering..yes i have an alarm BUT afew days ago the page got wet so i wasnt able to set the alarm...But like i always say things happen for a reason

Sorry to see that happen to you, it truly sucks when people have to steal.

Chode drinks.gif your a good friend!!!

damn that sucks about the break in.

same shit happened to me the one time i didnt turn the alarm on...

walked a keg out of my car for a party, tapped it and forgot all about the car, 4 hours and probably 250 people later, come back out to my car to leave, and my hazards are on...

my screen is gone and my dash bezel is ripped out which is what the hazards light switch is on.

now if i ever want to put an aftermarket, i either gotta drop about $100+ on a new radio bezel, or I gotta custom fab what ever radio i end up with into the fucked up one.... i'm leaning towards the custom fab one, since the other one would be useless after getting a new one anyways haha

Luckily I did lock my trunk which had my girls purse, a 10" and two amps and my friends xbox 360

I hate fucking thieves tho. they come a dime a dozen down here in Miami.

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

so by coincidence we happen to have a Team Deadly Hertz NSPL competition and for one of the death matches the prize was an 18 inch BTL donated by Trippi a fellow TDHer...also even better is its the newer style BLT, same ohm load and size that Jerome had...SOOOO ill get to the pics...

BLT>>>>>

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

damn nick, that was cool of you to help a bro out. good to hear you guys are makin moves in comps and sucks about the break in. I wonder if they make a sealed sunroof like mine for that car. If so Id replace it with a solid panel.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

LAWLS BLT...oops haha..and thanks guys..it feels good to help someone out like this...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived