Anyone else not feel sorry for these people?

I agree 100% with you Steve.

Heres another thing that bothers the piss outta me, why if we are in a debt of trillions of dollars, are we helping other countrys when something happens to them?

Worry about the American People and the American Economy!

Hallelujah THANK YOU I am not the only one that wonders this very same thing!!!!

And yea I would have to say I agree completely with you Steve. Why What sense does it make to go hiking in Enemy Territory

Its realy unpossible to understand americans as clear persons, if they talk and judge about the more rest world.

For first, hey america pay your UN-bill now.

You life in a country that fought over 60 wars since worldwar II, you wondering that frpm american sold and spend wappons strikes back and help to create

more enemys?

Your laws allow to service and KIA for the nation if you are 17 and forbid to get a drink before you 21.

You have states wíth laws who prohibit normal sex between adult people, total lordshipcrazyness.

You have laws in states that you bring for 20 years in prison for 3 insignificant crimes (drivin to fast against the oneway with a spliff, :lol:).

You have punishment´s that says that you can be for 1000 years in prison, nothing than moronic hate of biblebeltbabylonians and other borderlining haters.

You still have citys with nogoareas, lets hike there.

America waisting nature, powerressurces and mind of the world in a form, that shows that your mouth with his talk about the greatest biggest freedom,

emptyd your brains from real respectful common sense. Same reason of evershit since humans have to do agriculture. (Same thing other form, like nothing learning)

The mass and forms of adiposis, sick adiposis and emotional disturbs, shows better than anything else, what american mind realy is.

To lazy stupid to stay in peacful l happines.

You allow a system of economy on wallstreet and market, that allows destroy the basics of the most, for a vew thousend richies.

America is the sign of nerdistic justicefacism. Country where is possible to have only a mind in black or white, left or right, right or wrong, democrats and

reps, thats all you know, never enough to realy understand, still culturless of unpassable claqueur. Best simple example is the votingquote in SOTM

over 20.000 members and only 150 are able to vote a system out of 15, want to upchuck about those masses of community.

Stop judging about who you dont know, its like empty trashtalk.

Felt america more as an abuse of consum than freedom.

To simple your stand Steve and quoters, maby you need another engagement than a turning volumeknobs, when was your last hollidays with your family?

3 or 4 times a Year is well for soul and health or is all the money in the car.

Le me hear some farts of american nerdistic goddog :bull: consumshow, or let them hear your forensic doc Arnie Schwarzenegger and his justicejunks.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

long ass story is long

from what little i could actually understand, you're no better than the people you're trying to insult. you're so closed-minded your brain cant even form legible sentences. to my current knowledge ive yet to destroy any form of nature. yep i spend 0 time with my family....oh wait thats right i have no family. i spent my whole life raising myself so i have noone to spend my holidays with. oh yea and since i work my ass off for a living i can spend w.e the fuck i want on myself. finally the point you were tryin to get across about how 'us americans are' you just proved how much you were like us with your lack of knowledge and your little jumping to conclusions. i guess were bad, and youre an idiot. oh well ill get over it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

from what little i could actually understand, you're no better than the people you're trying to insult. you're so closed-minded your brain cant even form legible sentences. to my current knowledge ive yet to destroy any form of nature. yep i spend 0 time with my family....oh wait thats right i have no family. i spent my whole life raising myself so i have noone to spend my holidays with. oh yea and since i work my ass off for a living i can spend w.e the fuck i want on myself. finally the point you were tryin to get across about how 'us americans are' you just proved how much you were like us with your lack of knowledge and your little jumping to conclusions. i guess were bad, and youre an idiot. oh well ill get over it

apparently judging people who judge is ok, lol.

i dont want to get sidetracked and off topic but watch the bass feels much the same way that the rest of the world feels towards america. i have family in australia, new zealand, samoa, england, and a couple other places and family reunions are always.....fun to say the least. but as much shit talking as everyone else will do about america, keep turning to us for style, fashion, movies, and the general ok. america is not what she once was, but i find it funny people can talk shit about america and our president when they dont even know who their own leader is. and they can yet george washington yet couldnt tell you the first letter of the first name of their country's first leader. get off of our nuts. and quit generalizing an entire country into something easy to blame. or i guess we might as well assume all germans hate jews, all jews killed jesus, and so forth.

on a side note....i do not feel sorry for the people who go into these countries with existing conflicts with our country. im not sure what they were trying to prove, but all they proved was that the conflict truly exists.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

At watch the bass. I have lived in Germany for 6 years now, and this place is no better than America. You talk about our stupid laws? How about not being allowed to wash my car in front of my house, thats fucking dumb. Your government is pretty fucked up, too. Just as bankrupt as America. I could rant on and on but.....

On topic, those hikers are fucking retards, nothing else. Same as those reporters that wandered into N. Korea.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

late night tag team in the arena. coincidence? nah :drinks:

tag team back again, party on, party on and lets begin!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Blah

Yet, you listen to American music, love our hobbies and troll an American website, where you can speak freely and we all laugh at your ignorance.

Did you know, that in Germany, a pillow can be considered a 'passive' weapon?

Back on top.

Why the fuck would you go to a war stricken country to hike on the border of a country that hates us and hates Iraq? Idea..wear an American Flag and go hike through the Afghan and Pakistan mountains. This way,we can just bury you instead of hearing about your continuous misfortune until you are released.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown