n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 some of you guys havea different definition of reasonable than I do THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 I'd say something along the lines of an Audi S5 would be awesome to me. Something like this. That's the nicest car I saw in this thread! I love those things some of you guys havea different definition of reasonable than I do I got the same impression..lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
David78 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 Already got my dream vehicle. And my Dad has the 60th anniversary F-150 Which i want. ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
Beanz Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 Shit man i would love me a 2007 and up escalde ext on some 26s all i got to do is get out of electrical school and do work and gets me that truck man i love those That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
G_skillz81 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 some of you guys havea different definition of reasonable than I do for realz LOL 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
Team_DC-Derrick Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 98 eclipse GSX, my favorite car in the whole world not necessarily with the big ass wing, but this car is beautiful The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Rockbrook Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 i am also in love with these G8's, the newer and older styled ones. omg they sound so sexy and look even sexier
R_Mac_1 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 You took the type right off my post... Or the words right outta my mouth... I wish I could afford some of that shit, DAMN!!! I actually wonder how many can really afford them, or just posted their dream car... Not sure if you and a few others were referring to mine, but I'll elaborate on my choice. I thought about 'reasonable' when I posted mine, but I stick by it. A brand new S5 is in the mid 50s, which isn't too unreasonable, especially if you got one cheaper used. The RS5 is around 80 grand which is out of reach for most, but still attainable for many. I couldn't afford either, but I wouldn't say they're unattainable. If I was going to post an dream car without a price tag, it would be an Aston Martin DB-S. http://img2.netcarshow.com/Aston_Martin-DBS_Infa_Red_2008_1024x768_wallpaper_09.jpg[/img Edit: after re-reading the thread I think I see what you guys were referring to. People mentioning Ford GT and other 100k+ cars. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
Guest grim83 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 Dream car and truck 78 Ford bronco and a 72 Dodge Demon Reasonable car and truck S-10 with the 4.3 vortec and lowered 2in of the ground. 06 VW GTI would prolly fill the car slot
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 what i was referring to is just that. guys talking 60k cars but driving a 92 civic. A reasonable dream car is a car you could actually afford. it also amuses me that people are talking 50 60k cars and about how they will be getting out of school and will be able to afford them. well lets welcome them to a thing called life. unless you live iwth mommy and daddy til your 35 a fresh college grad is not swingin a 50 60k car. I work with a kid like this. live at home with mommy and daddy makes like 40 a yr and just bought a 2011 bmw 3 series. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.