Sundown Audio

rockford fosgate T2500 vs. Crescendo 3k

Dehubb

truth. unless you like running a nonreactive load. like a sub with no motor lol.

and listen to 60hz test tones all the time lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Maybe the 3KW shares the same board as the Sundown 3000, i don't think the components used on the board are the same.

So that could already make a lot of difference, and i still haven't seen the clamping from a 3KW, i know Twistedchild420 was about to do it but something went wrong..

Stuck your head inside a few of them?

I bet you $100 they have about the same rail voltage, the driver board has 2 IR21844S and the amps have 16 IRF064N in the power supply and 12 IRFP360LC in the output section. Which makes it the same amp.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

crescendo all the way. rockford = :bull:

Id try to hate on RF if I was running Audiopipe as well.....

if you dont have valid reason to make that statement you should stop being a troll and get a life

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Id try to hate on RF if I was running Audiopipe as well.....

if you dont have valid reason to make that statement you should stop being a troll and get a life

kinda like how your trolling and bashing audiopipe...?

you can spend 500~ for the crescendo, or spend im guessing 700+ for the 2500CP series... just depends on the price range.. from what ive seen crescendo has been pretty good to alot of people

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Another thing to consider is that the new Crescendo amps will not be made by Zenon. Maybe the next shipment is (not sure), but I know I read on CACO that they are using a new build house and the amps will have a redesigned heat sink with different colors used. The new amps are mostly black with a gold plate down the middle (similar to Sundown).

I don't think they came out and said it but I got the idea that the build house is the same that AudioQue uses.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Raockford has nice amps but they went down hill a long time ago, I used to love my pounch 200s. They name got out there and the price went up just like any product. They do make good amps but you can get alot better for less. I would take a 3kw over most Rockford amps use the cash left over for battery's and alternator.

But I'm about to get 4 audiopipe ap3000s so I guess I like dirty power

kinda like how your trolling and bashing audiopipe...?

you can spend 500~ for the crescendo, or spend im guessing 700+ for the 2500CP series... just depends on the price range.. from what ive seen crescendo has been pretty good to alot of people

no trolling here homeboy, Audiopipe amps are flea market pawnshop level material.... both literally and based off of experience with them....sorry but I can back up my statements so thank you and have a nice day n00b :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

have a nice day n00b :)

Haha..you must not know who you're talking to.

The 3kwp has a better price, gain knob, and the warranty at .5 ohm. I've read that RF amps don't like being under .7.

If you wanna wire at .5, id go crescendo. If you wanna go 1 ohm, bdCP

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived