Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

He said metering with the back seat up. It could be sealed from the trunk and still have the backseat up. Idk how well that would go though lol

Like I said earlier, a 4th order potted through the deck would be nice. I'd do it through the factory rear speaker holes just to keep it looking totally stock

lol. just seat ups, set can be sub and port facing trunk or w.e...just wanna know the difference in sound.

thats a good idea actually.

but then i gotta add speakers elsewhere?. middle is best im thinking

I wonder that too. I don't consider a trunk car a trunk car unless the seats are in. These people who have a sealed off trunk and subs forward, those are not real trunk cars.

how is that not a trunk car? in my eyes its a trunk car done right. As long as the seats can go up and down and the box is not hinde4ring any function of the cabin its a trunk car.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The loudest Trunk Car ive personally seen is a 147 flat...Girl had a DD 9515 sealed firing forward at a Meca Show it got nasty on 2200 watts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

how is that not a trunk car? in my eyes its a trunk car done right. As long as the seats can go up and down and the box is not hinde4ring any function of the cabin its a trunk car.

Agreed. If it has a trunk, its a trunk car period. My setup will be 2 15's subs and ports firing forward, with the trunk sealed from the cabin. Seat will be fully installed and functional with a booster seat on one side since I ferry my 2 daughters to school every morning. If thats not a daily driver trunk car, explain how?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

nickname is peewee, i dont know the guys real name, burps a 154 or 153 out of a trunk car, its ported through the rear deck, your stipulation was the seats couldnt be down, ive never seen him have the seats down, he has 2 crunch GP3ks on 2 15s or 4 15s I cant remember, because ive never seen the box except the back side :P

loud as fuck, and no rattle what so ever

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Agreed. If it has a trunk, its a trunk car period. My setup will be 2 15's subs and ports firing forward, with the trunk sealed from the cabin. Seat will be fully installed and functional with a booster seat on one side since I ferry my 2 daughters to school every morning. If thats not a daily driver trunk car, explain how?

oooo whats it going in. i love 15 and 18in trunk setups

wait i have a question, if having a setup sealed forward isnt what some consider a trunk car. then how is the port going through a rear deck or armrest fully a trunk car. the ports not even in it lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I didnt have the room to do a 15 the way I wanted. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol Nate. Don't you hate new fucking cars with the rear deck support!!! I have 12.9" of clearance and had to squeeze my 12 under it. You could always cut out the unibody support and build the box strong as shit to become the support of the car

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I have a single 15" sub in my daily trunk car.

145,8 seats up

148,8 seats down

My install?

Just search for my thread somewhere at this forum (volvo s40)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Archived