audiofanaticz Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 There has never been anyone to Die from smoking weed.. To OD on smoking bud, you would need to smoke like 5 pounds in a short amount of time.... The most that will happen before you even smoke a pound is get the muchies, eat, and pass out.. LoL There where other things going on if she did something stupid or whatever. Id rather have the roads full of stoned outta their mind drivers, and walk down the middle of the road. Then attempt to walk on the sidewalk with just 1 drunk driver..
Skullz Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 I can tell you this, addiction can't be CURED if the person doesn't want help then there isn't a damn thing anything in this world anyone can do to stop them cause i have suffered from a few addictions and none were drug related but an addiction is still an addiction. Sorry for your loss man and hope everyone pulls through ok. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Guest Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 some people have to look at the other side. people who abuse painkillers "like" the feeling that they get from it so they keep doing it. and then in the future, their bodies have a dependency on that drug in order to function correctly so they keep taking it and taking it in incremental doses until it leads to the inevitable
EclipseChris Posted November 9, 2010 Author Report Posted November 9, 2010 I'm not going to pretend that i can predict the future. All i have to say is "may he who is without sin cast the first stone". As for the skydiving circumstance, no skydiving would not be a bad thing. But when you go to dive you always know in the back of your mind that theres a chance. Same is true for drugs, it just gets hazier and hazier over time. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
TeamHT Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 But even with that danger they choose it. We all walk our own paths. Whether its right or wrong well never truly know, I would take what was important to you from the relationship. When someone passes on, its easier for people to feel anger, contempt, regret, or even pity. But life is what it is. Maybe there are some who need this as a reminder of the dangers and this may be the thing to break the habit. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
finkster Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 These are things most people already know. It's like talking just to be in the conversation. I can tell you this, addiction can't be CURED if the person doesn't want help then there isn't a damn thing anything in this world anyone can do to stop them cause i have suffered from a few addictions and none were drug related but an addiction is still an addiction. Sorry for your loss man and hope everyone pulls through ok. Are you Tiger Woods some people have to look at the other side. people who abuse painkillers "like" the feeling that they get from it so they keep doing it. and then in the future, their bodies have a dependency on that drug in order to function correctly so they keep taking it and taking it in incremental doses until it leads to the inevitable Just like 90 percent of all other drugs. Its just like fapping too. Eventually softcore just doesnt float your boat like it used to. I'm not going to pretend that i can predict the future. All i have to say is "may he who is without sin cast the first stone". As for the skydiving circumstance, no skydiving would not be a bad thing. But when you go to dive you always know in the back of your mind that theres a chance. Same is true for drugs, it just gets hazier and hazier over time. Sorry for your friend. As for skydiving the risk stays the exact same every time you go. It never gets higher or lower. Just like walking your dog and being hit by brick from some wannabe gangsters. Everything that happens is at a random chance. The chances of your friend running into the middle of the road was slim, but people win the lottery don't they? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Torres Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 i see the comparison between skydiving and drugs, but skydiving does not have the side effects of drugs, nor the addiction which can run someones life. a meth face my friends dad started pawning shit like his tv and bed frame to feed is crack addiction. skydivers live a normal life (for the most part i should say). my condolences for your family/friends
n8ball2013 Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 Thats a persons choice to make. and thats what makes us all unique. I will never use an illegal drug or abuse a perscription drug. Drug use has put me through enough issues and problems in my life that is the choice i made. Chris im sorry for your loss. I had a friend kill himself three years ago over something stupid and I still think about it every day. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
EclipseChris Posted November 9, 2010 Author Report Posted November 9, 2010 Thats a persons choice to make. and thats what makes us all unique. I will never use an illegal drug or abuse a perscription drug. Drug use has put me through enough issues and problems in my life that is the choice i made. Chris im sorry for your loss. I had a friend kill himself three years ago over something stupid and I still think about it every day. Thanks man, i just wish it wasn't such a good guy. Appreciate it man. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
DylanH Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 I'm gonna stick to bass, I don't do drugs and I don't plan on ever doing them! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.