iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G (Vote)

76 members have voted

1. 1. iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G

im not even going to bring up the other phones, as im an Avid android user myself.

but phone to phone i'd take an iphone 4 over the evo any day of the week

iphone4

16mil color display

retina display

idiot proof

great battery life right out the box

evo4g

65k colors

lower res screen

if rooted its pretty easy for a dont know to mess it up

horrible battery life

one of the slowest 1ghz phones out there

I own a Droid X, but as said before with the question asked i'd only take an Iphone 4.

Itunes sucks but iphone integrates with aftermarket seamlessly in most cases while android you get the old school 3.5mm jack

imo better display doesnt just mean bigger( coming from a guy with a big display because im blind)

im not even going to bring up the other phones, as im an Avid android user myself.

but phone to phone i'd take an iphone 4 over the evo any day of the week

iphone4

16mil color display

retina display

idiot proof

great battery life right out the box

evo4g

65k colors

lower res screen

horrible battery life

I own a Droid X, but as said before with the question ased i'd only take an Iphone 4.

i agree.....and i am looking for a reason to not like my Iphone 4....havent found one yet. Of course i am jailbroken LOL -

i do the Nextel's and Sprint phones here at my work (im in charge of it) and recently i got our sales lady an EVO. It was nice, i did like it......but i still think the Iphone 4 is better. To each his own though.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

After getting my droid x I cant complain atall. The android marketplace is massive and its open source. so many free apps its ridiculous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would have to say the Evo4G of those two phones but im my true honest opinion you should look at the EPIC that thing is Fucking awesome and its a step up on the EVO as far as screen Quality and several other functions tahts just my .02

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

which unlike alot if not all other touch screen phones which are plastic :peepwall:

then you have not seen an HTC phone. they're built super solid and not with plastic.

i prefer android phones just because compared to the apple OS on iphones, android is more user friendly for customization. iphones are easier to operate right out of the box, but are limited. as a tweaker i love to alter things right away. so if you're not tech savvy, you may be happier with an iphone. and i love my big screen. i have an HD2, and 65 mil colors or not my shit looks sharp as hell. i may be looking into a galaxy s tho since i cracked my screen to hell haha.

I dont like sprint because i've never head coverage with it but the iphone sucks dick the iphone 4 is no better so if sprint has good coverage where your at htc evo all the way me personally i like att and the samsung captivate is a badass phone either that the sony erricson x10 or the htc aria all at&t all badass.

Nice phones, no data plan. Sorry those are just shit with only a 2gig limit.

im an Avid android user myself.

evo4g

Same here

Same with a jailbroken iPhone

I dont have ANY problems with my Droid Incredible. I can have 3 web browser pages loading and still be able to send a txt without my keyboard lagging

The android marketplace is massive and its open source. so many free apps its ridiculous.

The open source marketplace is a HUGE pro. Apple also has a lot of free apps, just like Google

which unlike alot if not all other touch screen phones which are plastic :peepwall:

My HTC Droid Incredible is SOLID. It has a "Gorilla Glass" screen. The body is plastic, but it seems really tough like it can take some abuse.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I got my iphone 4 about a month ago and love it! Only got it cause i found out that since i already had the unlimited iphone plan i could keep it. If you have unlimited you have to say something about keeping it or i think they will screw you. I talked with them on the phone and they said id have to switch to the tiered plan but then i brought up that i could keep it and they said yeah you can do that and when i went to best buy to buy it the sales lady had to really press that issue to at&t. If i had to do the tiered plan I prolly wouldnt have got it.I love the phone though,a lot better than my first gen.

im an Avid android user myself.

evo4g

Same here

Same with a jailbroken iPhone

I dont have ANY problems with my Droid Incredible. I can have 3 web browser pages loading and still be able to send a txt without my keyboard lagging

The android marketplace is massive and its open source. so many free apps its ridiculous.

The open source marketplace is a HUGE pro. Apple also has a lot of free apps, just like Google

My HTC Droid Incredible is SOLID. It has a "Gorilla Glass" screen. The body is plastic, but it seems really tough like it can take some abuse.

any idiot can throw a iphone4 on itunes and boom right back to stock, not even close to the same with an android phone. the thread wasnt about a droid incredible, i could say all the things i love about my X, its pointless he didnt ask about it. of those 2 phones an iphone 4 is a no brainer.

apps doesnt make any sense to bring up as well as they arent phone specific and you can get the same thing on either market or outsourced free.

Archived