We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

lol and what about the highway behind my house, ive been losing sleep from that for 20 years, mo one bitches about that....

and all the stuff we buy is made in the USA!!! (for the most part) which is giving jobs to thousands of americans all over the country and these hypocritical fuck nuts are buying all this shit from china and shopping at walmart. i bet they really havent supported amarica since they bought there there last tampons. they look at all the bad and make it everyones problem when there is an overwhelming amount of good that comes form what we do. all all the charity competitions and stuff. maybe we should just say fuck the kids and go turn up the "boom boom" cars and run bitches over!

sorry if i offended any one with foul language or any other content that was in my post but you can call me a terrorist with out me doing some damage.

:orly3: ill bet you $100 8 0% of your system isnt made in the USA.

keep stupid ideas like that to yourself. we are trying to prove we are NOT like this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its all the little douche bag fags who roll around in residential neighbor hoods.. blast their gay shit at stop lights.. or stop signs.. or at 2 am that is the reason for this.. hands down..if people would quit fucking being retards with their car audio we wouldnt get such a bad rap

LOL Im gulty of having Bass Races at stop lights its better than street racing right? :lol: but I agree with you 100% its not hard to keep it respectable. but yea that site was way over the top... But i wonder if they were referring to the guys who have the systems in which you hear nothing but trunk rattle no bass... and they think thats cool... I had a shop actually tell me that "trunk rattle" was a option at their shop... GTFOH

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

So im an acoustic terrorist? well i guess ill add that to the list of things people say i am. hell my neighbors thought i was selling dope cuz i had big rims on my 89 chevy caprice.

that site is old, but i cant help but laugh every time I see it. Some people just amaze me with their ignorance.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

I swear I want to throw a brick through those douches window

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

its all the little douche bag fags who roll around in residential neighbor hoods.. blast their gay shit at stop lights.. or stop signs.. or at 2 am that is the reason for this.. hands down..if people would quit fucking being retards with their car audio we wouldnt get such a bad rap

LOL Im gulty of having Bass Races at stop lights its better than street racing right? :lol: but I agree with you 100% its not hard to keep it respectable. but yea that site was way over the top... But i wonder if they were referring to the guys who have the systems in which you hear nothing but trunk rattle no bass... and they think thats cool... I had a shop actually tell me that "trunk rattle" was a option at their shop... GTFOH

The Fuu....?!? Trunk rattle an option? Bet it costs more too

The Fuu....?!? Trunk rattle an option? Bet it costs more too

yeah 5 dollars for the 500 pennies they put in the braces and crevices

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

slapdance.gif

seriously who cares what this faggot thinks? Just turn it down and people will never even know you own a system.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived