OrionStang Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 Used to be around 11mpg in town, now with the system, its about 8-9mpg. I don't have a light foot, though. I didn't get a fast car to drive it slow. Surprisingly, I get ~20mpg on the highway with cruise control set at 100mph. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
craniumcrackinbassv2 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 i have an 08 tsx and i get like 25 average.
craniumcrackinbassv2 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 lol but i got a friend who has a build b18 that does like 6mpg...thats like a sick ass joke
NRG Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 i have a nissan largo with a ka24de 2.4L petrol engine and get around 25 mpg around town and about 33mpg on a long cruise. if you dont know what one is heres a pic
tristan560 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 Jimmy=9city 15hwy, Gtp=20city 33hwy let's just say winters suck ass.... <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
JEMT8 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 I'm in the 11-13 range. Takes about $50 to fill my tank from 1/4 and sometimes I do that a couple times a week. At one point I was getting 18 for my avg economy then idk what happened. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
VOPA Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 04 Tahoe with 600-700 lbs of equipment, batteries, and wire, 150 lbs of sound deadener, and rolling on 6's will really hurt your gas mileage. I get 7-8 in the city and 12 on the highway between 60 and 75. 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 pt cruiser. 27mpg from factory. after some work, i now get 32mpg, even with all the weight of the systems in it. Owner of BigAss Ports
BigPimpin91 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 15-16.5mpg City Or Freeway. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 anywhere from 29-34 on the highway and 24 ish in the city in the malibu the truck well um can we just say shit? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.