New Shop Progress

kingsuv

I had a good amount of resin on the keypad on mine last night. Little brake cleaner and shes good as new.

Now for that table saw. Quit yer bitchin on that one ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

http://www.rockler.com/router-lift-fx

No reason to not get one...... or 3 Really my main goal is 5.... I think 5 is the magical number of not switching bits between parts of most jobs , ok, maybe 6 But no more then 7 ever

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

http://www.rockler.com/router-lift-fx

No reason to not get one...... or 3 Really my main goal is 5.... I think 5 is the magical number of not switching bits between parts of most jobs , ok, maybe 6 But no more then 7 ever

That router lift and a second router are on the list one day. Want to rework my table saw with a larger table and home built t-square fence first.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• 5 months later...

Time for a little update.

Needed to add some clamps to my collection. Just so happens Lowes was clearing out of Bessey products. The discounts were really good..... like try to drive to as many stores to get everything you can good.

IMG_20150319_215024_zpsigc1ot0l.jpg

IMG_20150319_215036_zpsuracuot6.jpg

Went ahead and picked up a press. This will allow me to start doing pressed grilles.

IMG_20150319_214957_zps9whkxyea.jpg

Expanded the Drill holder.

IMG_20150103_194631_zpsetpywi86.jpg

I've been adding to my router bit collection quite a bit. Lets say there is more money in bits here then I want to admit too.

IMG_20141115_135735_zpsnm667df0.jpg

And a very nice collection of bearings. Not a cheap set either.

IMG_20141115_150851_zpsohkobkq9.jpg

This rabbit bit isn't for beginners. And I just ordered the bigger one :D

IMG_20141102_095855_zpsy3l9e7xw.jpg

Does make for some nice cuts. cutting rings on a 3" will make you pee a little

IMG_20141102_104121_zpsmxa1v4hi.jpg

Router lift #5 should be here in a couple weeks. Real reason for having so many is, there is a good amount of work I do now where I am going from one bit to the next in a rotation. So of these bits need to be set at the correct height and left alone. So changing bits isn't something you want to do in the middle of a project.

IMG_20150319_183229_zpsazibtbzd.jpg

Lastly, I've been working on building up my Evol template kit. If you guys haven't seen this stuff, you are missing out. This is hands down the best addition I have made tool wise.

I have also invested a ton of money in a couple Sonus trainings in the past 6 months. Hands down will forever change how I can build

IMG_20150319_220157_zpsenueaswf.jpg

If you ever wanted to template something, this kit will allow you to use the exact curves needed to do so.

IMG_20141111_165553_zpsfhb4ualp.jpg

quite possibly one of the nicest looking shops ive seen....chocked full of goodies, and built from the ground up! :hi: enjoyed this thread!!!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Wow,amazing,and good work. I have been wanting my own shop for year's now. All my install's I do are in my garage or driveway,and it can get bad sometime's like that. I so wish hope to open up my own shop one of these day's soon. I also congratulate those who do.

Thank you. I started in a 2 car garage that didn't fit But 1 small car. All my work done in the driveway. Finally have a new spot with some room. Looking at adding more shop space early next year.

Archived