Breaking news

TeejayBee

wtf is up with cali drivers. like seriously? 2 crashes that were how far apart? i thought my area was bad when a lady in a purple hhr decided to lock up her brakes and slide when i put my turn signal on to turn onto a side street.

wtf is up with cali drivers. like seriously? 2 crashes that were how far apart? i thought my area was bad when a lady in a purple hhr decided to lock up her brakes and slide when i put my turn signal on to turn onto a side street.

tell me about it. ppl are crazy drivers in cali, and in texas (lived in both states)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

we have a LOT of unlicensed drivers here ... mostly illegals and tweakers. they shouldn't be driving. We also have a lot of people who still can't get it through their fuckin' heads that texting and driving is bad

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

we have a LOT of unlicensed drivers here ... mostly illegals and tweakers. they shouldn't be driving. We also have a lot of people who still can't get it through their fuckin' heads that texting and driving is bad

^^^^ This

and the fact that most of our larger cities have more drivers then some states

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

This SUCKS! Again!

Hoping you are alright Steve.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I hope its not totaled and Im glad he is OK. People need to learn how to drive.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Word. Hope hes all good. Sucks that both of his cars that he worked on soo much keep getting rear ended. I hate driving next to people that obviously arent paying attention. Its so annoying because i know at any time I could be the next victim. Hope everything gets worked out.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

he is ok and thats all that matters. the car part might suck but it can be replaced, Mr Meade cant. so lets show support for a better day for him and his family :drinks:

Archived