WTB: amp that does 2000-2500 RMS at 1 ohm

zachfowler222

like the title says im looking for a amp that does about 2000-2500 rms at 1 ohm.... any brand i dont care really as long as it does the rms i asked for....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea i text him today about it but hey sold it, and he doesnt have any other amps forsale....it sucks i miss out of that amp cuz it was really nice and super cheap!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea i text him today about it but hey sold it, and he doesnt have any other amps forsale....it sucks i miss out of that amp cuz it was really nice and super cheap!

forsale section has a hifonics 2610 for 250 good price imo

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

i got a saz-2000d. 360 shipped

MHm i dont think you have the proper amount of post to sell on this forum? Correct me if im wrong.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I have a few 3k's that I could let go pretty cheap.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have a few 3000 watt RMS amps left. They were samples from a company I was trying to get started. They are an established build house out of China that wanted to come into the US market. Because there is no warranty (new amps) and I don't have replacements I'm willing to part with it for $400 shipped. Paypal only. It will come with a birth sheet of actual power (some of it is written in Chinese)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it