Meade's new car

hdorre

I'm really glad I knew about the white one being totaled because I was driving on the 5 heading north and saw the is250's identical twin and at first I thought oh shit is that steve meade? Then I remembered it was totaled but couldn't help stare at it anyways. Car looked really nice dippin down the freeway at night

• 2 months later...

DAMN its already been 3 months -

small review on how i feel about this car.

it is AMAZING.

it sounds fast, it is fast, and you know its a sexy girl when people are taking pictures of your stock car in the parking lot of stores, and out on the road. Yes that is plural, it has happened many times already lol.

the only complaint i have is:

the blinkers are TOO quiet. Where my steering wheel sits, down low where i like it, the "radius" of the steering wheel covers them so i cant see, and you cant hear them at all. So in the day, i am that jerkoff in the sick ass car with his blinker on for 15 minutes. It has happened more then a few times. Even my old ass 2001 Tahoe will chime at you "say man, you left yo' blinker on foo". LOL. A blinker dont make or break the car but damn thats embarrasing :peepwall:

the "Mark Levenson" stereo system that they brag about at the dealer. As James would say "meh". It sounds fine for normal listening and i know it will never be a Tahoe in terms of loudness. It Could use at LEAST 250 more watts on the mids/highs and at LEAST 300 on some beat. This thing is weak sauce. The system itself is Incredible, i love the deck and all the touchscreen controls....it does everything. Its just on the weak side when it comes to output. Im not even so sure it even has a subwoofer at all. I didnt look but it dont sound like it. Now you might say, "well its stock, what do you expect?". Well, i drove Chickens Cadillac XLR-V and its got a stock system, with 8's in the doors and it sounds amazing (for stock). So i think Lexus should shed the name Mark Levenson because even though he is probably a legend of some sort, i dont know anything about him and i can care less, the system is weak.

thats all for now! lol (i saw this thread and had to TTT for the 3 month anniversary)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Mark Who? tell em to make a Steve Meade Edition.. :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Where my steering wheel sits, down low where i like it

Are we still talking about the steering wheel? lol

Even my old ass 2001 Tahoe will chime at you "say man, you left yo' blinker on foo".

:nightrider: The police are back :)

But seriously, its nice that you updated us here on SMD. Thats whats up!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 3 weeks later...

nice! :clapping:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived