Worst christmas present you ever got?

Clothes. Straight up clothes. I have enough damn things, like i need more! Some may disagree, but if you have a ton, you don't need to add more! sheesh!

Same here... EVERY YEAR I get retarded looking clothes... One year I got a soccer muscle shirt... I don't even like soccer...

And last year I got some fag thing called a "Crammer" basically a cheap 10 dollar 5 year old's toy... I'm 12. All that stuff comes from my cousin and her parents.

Last year we got my cousin:

An iPod sound station - $50

Gift cards to GameStop and other places - $75 or more

Other stuff - $100 or so

And this year, my parents made me get her a $60 game... We're not even exchanging presents with hem this year... Merry f***ing Christmas! :bull:

And a sincere Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. :santa:

12???

121558690863626.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: god wtf ROFL 12? at least you're getting started learning about car audio before you get your car so youre not as uninformed as most of us were.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I was just so taken back by him saying....I'm 12! Lol, but yes. Good to start young. Like pedobear says, get them while they're young and the possibilities are endless, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I usually dont get any thing.. So now i just buy for myself every yr, and now my daughter... Fuck buying for other ppl.

Damn dude...that's depressing :(

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Clothes. Straight up clothes. I have enough damn things, like i need more! Some may disagree, but if you have a ton, you don't need to add more! sheesh!

Same here... EVERY YEAR I get retarded looking clothes... One year I got a soccer muscle shirt... I don't even like soccer...

And last year I got some fag thing called a "Crammer" basically a cheap 10 dollar 5 year old's toy... I'm 12. All that stuff comes from my cousin and her parents.

Other stuff - $100 or so

And this year, my parents made me get her a $60 game... We're not even exchanging presents with hem this year... Merry f***ing Christmas! :bull:

12???

121558690863626.jpg

lmfao!! thats awesome. On a side note, however, I think it's good that he is educating himself young. He will have one HELL of a build log when hes older.

Other stuff - $100 or so

12???

121558690863626.jpg

:rofl:

Archived