Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56446

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65183

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61267

there are some prototypes around but no word of them releasing the subs yet

EDIT: this tells you the eta of the new amps. who knows if it will happen at that time

about amp prices. Originally Posted by Crescendo Audio

The BC5500D will be $879.99, BC3300D $579.99 and no set pricing on the 1500 yet.

BC1500D will most likely be $289 he said

o i thought u were say his kicker subwoofers were not out of his car yet.

Posted

The kicker subs ARE out. He has 2 fi's and 2 re's now.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted
:clapping: DAMN

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Posted

The kicker subs ARE out. He has 2 fi's and 2 re's now.

yes we all know this i was talking about the crescendo subs

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

The kicker subs ARE out. He has 2 fi's and 2 re's now.

yes we all know this i was talking about the crescendo subs

I was talking to spiderman ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

The kicker subs ARE out. He has 2 fi's and 2 re's now.

yes we all know this i was talking about the crescendo subs

I was talking to spiderman ;)

lmfao gotcha

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

This thing is like atomic andrew 's build if he had actually listened to people lol.

Looks good, keep the vids coming!!

Posted

X2 to what almost everyone has already said...getting low, lots of air moved, nice vids...

...but at the risk of being an ass I still can't get over the mismatched subs. Honestly, one of the tackiest pet peeves I have. I understand you're waiting in gear, but in this case I still wouldn't.

Just me :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...