Jump to content

Favorite Movie Quotes


Recommended Posts

Posted

" 7 little chipmunks twirlin on a branch, eating lottsa sunflowers on my uncles ranch.""You know that old childrens tale from the sea!"" Its like your dreaming about gorginzoli when its clearly breetime baby, step into my office!" " whys that?" " Cause yer fucking fired!"

"Whats your name baby?"

"Mel-vin"

"His name is David, dont disemble"

"Im not disembling, thats my He-brew name"

"Im Galaxia, thats my German name"

"Great.."

"So, where are you from origanally Hebrew Melvin?"

"Brooklyn, what ah part of Germany do you hail from?"

"Im from a little bawerian village called Lickensedicken, care to visit?"

"Actually I ah like to spend most of my time in ah Girls-withoutweiners-ville".

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Posted

Gators bitches better be using jimmies! - the other guys

Can I get any of you c*nts a drink? - Shaun of the dead

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

"I can see down your shirt!"

"my mom came out looking to butch and my dad came out looking like father time"

"This here is not atomic bomb its just an old crapper tank!"

Joe Dirt is such a good movie

Posted

"what's your favorite dinosaur?"

"velocoraptor"

"what's your favorite non-pornographic magazine to masturbate to?"

"good house keeping!"

" if you had to sleep with one guy, who would it be?"

"John stamos!"

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

"you wanna go to jail or you wanna go home!"

"im putting case on all you bitches....you think you can do this to me......"

3:34

"G14 classified"

Too many in this movie but this is one

"say good night to the bad guy"

Posted

how is a rainbow made .. how does the positrack on a 69 plymouth work?? ..... it just does!!

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest WIIITTHHH!!! A HERRRING!!!

i aint goin back to jail..

CAN HE FIGHT ?

fuckin badboys

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Posted

"Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only. You think i'm fucking with you? I am not fuckin' with you"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT'S MY NAME"

"A.B.C. Always Be Closing"

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...