pthrift Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 It happens to fall in line with my name being nate. Im pretty shocked that I had to explain it to someone. I thought it was pretty simple. yea; i gotta say i didn't get it either; but i only had like 2.5 seconds to analyze it before I scrolled down and found out what it mean. i was on the lines of camping something; but that was just at a glance. Clicky for build log.... 2002 Tahoe DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock Eclipse CD5030 2 JL HD 600/4 4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's 4 DC Audio 18" XL's 4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components 200FT Stinger HPM 1/0 Rockford 360.2 No where near enough sound deadening
TeamHT Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Not audio related but a guy was driving a pt cruiser, plate said NDSJZZ.....O_O....I could only come up with "needs jizz" Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Freshman6969 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Trippys: IT HERTZ this also i liked JP's EARGASM Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
MarioB Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I got SMTN2NV on my car its has to do with the whole car in general though 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
*1LOWSUV* Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 It happens to fall in line with my name being nate. Im pretty shocked that I had to explain it to someone. I thought it was pretty simple. yea; i gotta say i didn't get it either; but i only had like 2.5 seconds to analyze it before I scrolled down and found out what it mean. i was on the lines of camping something; but that was just at a glance. Being Nate I thought it had something to do with with Camping with 8 guys naked...or something along those lines. [email protected]
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 easy there gramps. Dont need you having a heart attack on us. Where ya been man? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 It happens to fall in line with my name being nate. Im pretty shocked that I had to explain it to someone. I thought it was pretty simple. yea; i gotta say i didn't get it either; but i only had like 2.5 seconds to analyze it before I scrolled down and found out what it mean. i was on the lines of camping something; but that was just at a glance. Being Nate I thought it had something to do with with Camping with 8 guys naked...or something along those lines. I thought it had something to do with having a nice truck to make up for smaller things under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
splmark Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 mines going to be 2loud4u http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
Namosh Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 One I remember seeing that I always liked was BOOOOM My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
bassHZ Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 It happens to fall in line with my name being nate. Im pretty shocked that I had to explain it to someone. I thought it was pretty simple. yea; i gotta say i didn't get it either; but i only had like 2.5 seconds to analyze it before I scrolled down and found out what it mean. i was on the lines of camping something; but that was just at a glance. Being Nate I thought it had something to do with with Camping with 8 guys naked...or something along those lines. lol hahah :rofl: wow i think there is something wrong with ur imagination lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.