in aus..we dont tip at all lol

only time ever have was in fiji and when the old devlivery guy for pizza was deaf...he had pre bad life people abuse him ect..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Tip for waiters with good service, and pizza delivery drivers, they pay their own gas and get a stupid hourly wage. My dad this for a while and got robbed twice, fawk, I was there one time. Not too nice.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

ive been going to the same barber my whole life, never tipped the guy lol. i didnt even realize people did that till a couple years ago. but he works for himself, just rents a chair, so if he wanted more money out of me he could just charge more.

servers i think i tip well.

a mechanic or salesman, i dont tip but if they are very helpful or skilled i will make sure they know they have done a good job and i'll tell the manager how good the employee is. who knows, maybe it'll help them get a promotion or a better raise.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i tip very good because i also work in a restaurant and understand how it is to depend on that money. when im a server i get $4.15 an hour and as a bus boy i get $8.75, it sucks having to be there for a persons every need and dont make shit off of it. thats why i moved to the kitchen as an expediter and get paid 12 an hour lol but things i tip for include....

servers/ bus boys

hair cut

free air fill ups at the local shop (i also used to work there and understand the best tip i got was 4 bucks and the worst was .25 cents, i was told to buy myself a "pop")

drinks at a bar (also server i guess but different)

delivery of my food!

and at weddings.

I tip just about anyone that provides me a service. not the itre guy or people like that but those that you know are making their money off the tips. Its either 20 or 15 percent. s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

a lot of places these days put the tips some also call it a gratuity tax, (common is 15% by law i think) into the bill, for example a lot of restaurants are paying minimum wage now instead of 2.30 per hour plus tips, so a lot of places like that dont except tips, in fact its against some business practices to accept tips, a guy at one of my workplaces got fired for continuously accepting tips because we were not supposed to take tips, we were supposed to do things for people cause we were happy workers, lol

you can normally tell when tips are welcomed if you pay while still sitting at your table, if you get up and go pay at a counter or before you even sit down, a lot of times the tips are included as gratuity tax, but even people clear the tables and such, i still, will leave something, just cause i was to lazy to cook at home and they brought me food and cleaned my table, a buck wont hurt me for not having to do all that at home

but like i said a lot of places are moving to not accepting tips and just paying wage cause a lot of people are less likely to work cause depending on tips for work is not a good job these days

but the common tip percentage is 15% of the total bill, which really is not a lot

As a mechanic, i do get tips. And if you show up to my shop, make me stop what i was doing to check your car and i don't make any money off you then i expect a tip. Or at the very least a firm handshake and your appreciation. Im sorry your car is broken, its not my fault don't be mad at me.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.