Sonic Electronix

Ok I kno this prolly been ask million of times but I just wanted to know how to get companies such as sundown audio to sponsor me. I have a altima and have 2 10xl,3k sundown,2 Xspower batteries,alpine,much more my YouTube Is "ithertz84" aw. I have a meca schedule and I'm go to ever show that I can. Then when I get my h3 I'm go 4 4500D and 4 18s SMDs if it fit in cargo h3. But What does it take to get these companies to look at u? such as getting some discounts on there products.thanks and I don't have no help I Just work my ass off for everything I buy.all I have for help is Andrew Bailey he helps me on what to order and what be best to get like he did for my altima build..its all high dollar so my pockets ain't empty when it comes to audio.

Edited by Brenton1

Ok I kno this prolly been ask million of times but I just wanted to know how to get companies such as sundown audio to sponsor me. I have a altima and have 2 10xl,3k sundown,2 Xspower batteries,alpine,much more my YouTube Is "ithertz84" aw. I have a meca schedule and I'm go to ever show that I can. Then when I get my h3 I'm go 4 4500D and 4 18s SMDs if it fit in cargo h3. But What does it take to get these companies to look at u? such as getting some discounts on there products.thanks and I don't have no help I Just work my ass off for everything I buy.all I have for help is Andrew Bailey he helps me on what to order and what be best to get like he did for my altima build..its all high dollar so my pockets ain't empty when it comes to audio.

i knew a guy who just went to a car audio show and just went up to everyone and talked about getting sponsored and a couple people did. so i guess you just have to get out there and make a name for yourself. its like applying for work you have to show your interested. but good luck man on getting one that would be awesome if you did.

Yea man the least you can do is ask, network, and buying alot of there products helps too.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

There is no such thing as a sponsorship anymore. You might get team pricing, but not a full sponsorship. I would e-mail jacob and just talk to him.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ask but dont start off, with saying. " I wanna do a big system, but have little money." Cause it that cause just come out and say you want free ish. Make sure you choose your words wisely. But I can say dont expect to get much, since most companies dont hand stuff out like years ago. They look for people who gets out there and reps there company in a positive way.

Ask but dont start off, with saying. " I wanna do a big system, but have little money." Cause it that cause just come out and say you want free ish. Make sure you choose your words wisely. But I can say dont expect to get much, since most companies dont hand stuff out like years ago. They look for people who gets out there and reps there company in a positive way.

it would be good to get noticed on youtube like meade did, then they know that your making a name out there for their products. there prbly alot of big youtube guys on this forum. you can always ask for them to help you out to get more people to subb to your account

First thing is make a name for yourself. Period. No company is going to let you represent them, if you have no background.

Nobody starts off with discounts. Most people pay almost full price for their first big setup.

It all takes time, nobody is going to hand you anything. If you think they should, you will never get anywhere.

I can promise I'm goin to attend every show on the East Coast, and upload 100 videos on youtube, but without proof, nobody is going to help you.

you have to kiss a lot of ass.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

dont look at it as what can they do for you but instead what can you do for them. They need to get a return on their investment in you. make it professional. Don't just walk into a shop and say hey i want free stuff wanna sponsor me. come up with a presentation and prepare. have pictures be professional show them your install. maybe show them your youtube following how many shows youve been to plan to go to etc. its alot of work to live up to a sponsorship.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.