friday i had to take my teenage girl Shangrilah, (or Shay) to the emergency room. by afternoon she was listed as critical. by that night ambulance ride to the pediactric at uc davis med center. it has been a week of rolercoasters and bad vitals then good low heart rates, bp of 50/30 at times,dehydration, but the doctors are now confidant enough to finally put her in a regular room. although this is 4 days behind expected recovery due to extensive tests and new symtoms. I will just list the names of conditions and yall can google it. start with a severe case of pyelonephritis, possibly brout on by the vesicouereteral reflux that we did not know about, and top it off with myocarditis. She turned 15 years old on monday. <_< she is on facebook and would probably love to hear any helpful comments from those of you who she has met. and prayers from those of you who talk to the big guy. Thank you Jack

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=100001801809162 .....I shouldnt have to ask but please treat her with the utmost respect. i wouldnt want to have to harm anyone.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea she just released from the intensive care ward an hour ago. so hopefully no more complications and we can keep moving foreward. there was a lot of days watching the screens and graphs reading numbers and hoping

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Jack, I am very sorry to hear about this and I wish her the best. That is good news that she is out of intensive care at least. Whitney also passes on her best wishes. We are pulling for her...If there is anything I can do to help, you have my #. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Don't even know you man, but i feel for you. She's in my prayers for sure.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Wow I was just talkin about what a cool person you are today. Sorry to hear the bad news Jack. But on a better note glad she is making progress for the better. If she reads this happy birthday! Get well soon

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wow, these sound oddly familiar to symptoms a friend of mine gets pretty often...after a UTI (often) she will often get heart palpitations, and severe pains that feel like a heart attack...I'm looking into this

best of luck to your friend...I know septic issues can be very painful, and long to heal...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

So sorry bro. I have been wondering about you lately, sorry for your daughters medical problems. I know that can be really scary. Glad to hear she is doing better.

Hope all gets better, and she makes a full recovery.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn jack..

Hope everything works out for your family.

Keep us updated broham.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived