Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. Had to break out the shorts and t-shirt today. Whew

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. aculous

      aculous

      hate you so much right now. freezing my ass off over here

    3. Karkov

      Karkov

      -10 here, yes that 10 below zero!

    4. hoit

      hoit

      lovin it! not bad for early march in Washington state!

  2. I still have never used snapchat. Don't intend to either
  3. Everyones complaining about snow and Im just sitting here bummed out I didnt get any this year..

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Ahmed Johnson

      Ahmed Johnson

      I'll trade you some snow for car audio equipment

    3. scooter99

      scooter99

      I'll trade some snow for warmer weather. We could use the water here in cali! Everyone else is getting rain sleet and the east coast has more snow then they know what to do with, we've gotten rain like a guy with a fucked up prostate!! Drought again in 2015! SHIT! I just wanna water my lawn without getting a fine!

    4. magillaru
  4. But...... But.... 4ths don't get loud Man I want to hear this soooooo bad
  5. Mensa workout. Look it up. Pretty neat once you figure out how to figure out the problems

  6. And FWIW even though there are lots of elements of "extreme" in there, it was built to demo and play music all day. It's the shop demo vehicle
  7. Had some likes on a few posts from random members I didn't recognize. Thought it odd, so I went to their profile to figure out who they were and I get a notification saying the member is no longer active. Not sure how significant it is, if at all
  8. Yuuup Tanner's truck is brutal. Sucks the air out of you, makes you feel like you're floating/falling
  9. Lets see if we can't get everything in one thread vs. having multiple topics regarding similar issues So far I'm aware of: Search function inoperable My content unavailable General audio and home theater placed in the wrong secion
  10. Hah mine picks up my turn signal sometimes if my voltage is just on the edge
  11. I don't remember which one of you posted a thread about li-ion batteries but ever since reading it I've had the inexplicable urge to build a bank of them

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. n8ball2013

      n8ball2013

      theyd ruin my lowering kit.

    3. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      Was just playing with some numbers... Could fairly easily build a bank that'll support 20k and only drop about a volt under load. It's expensive though. Easy but expensive

    4. Kyblack76
  12. Definitely on my bucket list of rides to hear Though I'm wondering... Wasn't the truck for sale there for a while? What happened with that? Just curious
  13. dude....Overclock my 144hz monitors? for what? LMAO. They are all good but thanks! Dunno lol I've never used anything 144hz. All I know is I saw a nice improvement in smoothness when I jumped to 110. I wonder what the cutoff point is where you can't tell the difference between frames
  14. That's real nice Hey if you're ever looking to squeeze a bit more oomph out of them it IS possible to overclock a display and allow it to operate at a higher refresh rate than it would normally. It takes a lot of tweaking and playing around though. Nvidia's control center provides a good means of doing this. FWIW I have my 60hz display running at 110hz
  15. I had shipped mine in the original box + insurance. He's on the opposite side of the states to me. Was $13.07
  16. It's not about the money, it's the principle. We made an agreement and he didn't hold up his end. That being said it's partly my fault for shipping it before I received the reimbursement. Will this conduct extend to more significant items like amps and subs? I don't know.
  17. Well I really hoped I wouldn't be here. But here's the gig He posted about borrowing a DD-1. I said sure go ahead and borrow mine for free, just pay for shipping. I shipped it out to him on Dec. 13th. He seemed like a cool dude so I went ahead and shipped it, let him know the total. He said he'd paypal the $$ to me. I received the DD-1 back again on Jan. 16th. Took longer than he said to use it but no biggie. Still no reimbursement for the shipping costs incurred on my end, as per our agreement so I had sent a follow up message that same day. Still no response. I sent him yet another message on Jan 30th expressing my frustration and I've still not received a response. This has me all sorts of bummed out. I really liked the guy, I try to cut him a break, show a little trust and he stuck it to me. Didn't follow through on his end.
  18. Set up a virtual drive with RAMDisk, install games there, play. Lolwut loading time?

    1. Jessica
    2. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      1.8Gb/s. Stuff loads in less than a seconds it's great

  19. Turns out the taste of musk flavored life savers is still noticeable an hour and a half later

×
×
  • Create New...