Second Skin Audio

24" Subwoofer - It's ONLY $ 12,500

redbaron80

I honestly think Fi/AA needs a full line of 21"s.... just my $0.02

22". You don't remember when they tooled the 22" 12 spoke basket? Or maybe you wasn't around yet.

anybody know of a pic of that? just always interested in seeing new things even if they never get released to the public. eye candy if you will lol

ha was just lookin and the round ones have a 1.8 cubeft displacment WTF. too too much for me

The NON MTX has to beat the MTX build frequency range, and decibel peak

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Here is some good reading from the site about the round jackhammer. Copy and pasted I had a good laugh when I read it. The round one also has the specs on the web site.

For all you Escalade owners, Navigator drivers, and Hummer crews. For the players who know the game and the VIPs who know where the party's at. For anyone who's got what it takes to go to the extreme. Your woofer has arrived. The MTX Audio JackHammer. The most enormous, most mind-blowing, beast-of-a-subwoofer ever created.

This isn't some oversized cone stuck to the same magnets from a 15" woofer. JackHammer is the real deal. Designed from the ground up to be the most massive subwoofer ever, JackHammer incorporates radical new technologies. It is even manufactured in MTX's custom facility with a magnetizer constructed just for this woofer—a magnetizer that wipes out any credit card that dares come within 25 feet! JackHammer is the Biggest, Baddest, Boldest subwoofer...ever!

YOU'VE GOT THE RIDE. YOU'RE ROLLIN' ON DUB DUBS. STOP PLAYIN' WITH THOSE TINY 15s AND SHOW ‘EM WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT. EXCESS IS IT AND JACKHAMMER IS ALL ABOUT EXCESS!

The JackHammer SuperWoofer represents extreme in every way and this enormous subwoofer lives for high SPL and window shattering bass. But, the T9922 is designed for sonic quality, and high SPL, what we call SQL. JackHammers are shipped in either the SPL mode, with dual 2Ω voice coils, or as the SQL model with dual 4Ω voice coils. A replaceable cone assembly is also available, for switching between "every day" listening (SQL), and competition (SPL).

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

The only cool thing is the fact that the cone area quadruples that of a single 12".. but then coming to realization, 5 12" woofers totally the same power handling as the jackhammer could be easily had for under 1K. So much fail within MTX..

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Mtx needs to demo it...

MTX has several vehicles running around with jackhammers. They even blew two on myth busters, which I'm sure was good for sales. There are also quite a few rappers running around with Jackhammers. There are sales, just not to us normal folk.

They blew 2 up on mythbusters? doing what?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

FI / AA should make a 24 inch woofer.

I would love to see how one 24" of those would do in my teggy :peepwall:

i have a audiobahn 34" wok woofer if you can find someone to recone it

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

It is very amusing to see a company spend the time and investment into a product almost NOBODY would buy, due to price alone.

However, the COOL factor is still there.

Fosgate did the same thing, dont see people shitting on them for it

It is very amusing to see a company spend the time and investment into a product almost NOBODY would buy, due to price alone.

However, the COOL factor is still there.

Fosgate did the same thing, dont see people shitting on them for it

A lot of companies build expensive things just cause. To say hey, we got this, nobody else has it.

DC has the Level 6, its expensive to be what it is, but nobody is complaining. Everything actually thinks its awesome on this forum.

Yet most average car audio enthusiast can't afford it.

They have it, for the few who actually want something that expensive.

Take the Enzo Ferrari, 500k car. Yet, I can take the Ford GT 250k car, twin turbo it, and it will outrun the piss out of the Enzo with less money.

Still, people choose to buy the Enzo, just cause.

Archived