Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

Back when I used to do alot of box building via craigslist- well,

I had to get this box done, because I was sandbagging not feeling good. I thought I would be getting better- NOT

Dude kept bugging me, I was going well over the time frame, so I said screw it, got to work

I ended up feeling really dizzy when I was half way through the build, I was using the nail gun setting some woofer rings- Actually I may have been making kick panels- I remember rings, and nail guns

Anyways, so I shot through 1 finger, I was in pain, but didn't stop. That finger I was babying holding it to the side. I shot through the other finger- wtf lol

At this point I'am delirious, faint feeling

I was cutting carpet using a strait edge, and razor. Sliced off the tip of my middle finger

That was it, called it a week lol I just gave dude his deposit back

I actually had pneumonia

Dam this actually made me laugh lol. I would have stopped at the first finger lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

you guys got some savage ass stories. Worst i did was cut the shit out of my finger with some SDS (sound deadener showdown) CLD tiles trying to smooth a piece out. stuff cuts like a razor blade.

Swagg.. you sir topped it with that gash in your hand. looks soooo damn painful in that pic.

SMDSIG3.png

I've had my dick shut in a car door does that count?

Lol how the hell did u manage to do that

x2

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Back when I used to do alot of box building via craigslist- well,

I had to get this box done, because I was sandbagging not feeling good. I thought I would be getting better- NOT

Dude kept bugging me, I was going well over the time frame, so I said screw it, got to work

I ended up feeling really dizzy when I was half way through the build, I was using the nail gun setting some woofer rings- Actually I may have been making kick panels- I remember rings, and nail guns

Anyways, so I shot through 1 finger, I was in pain, but didn't stop. That finger I was babying holding it to the side. I shot through the other finger- wtf lol

At this point I'am delirious, faint feeling

I was cutting carpet using a strait edge, and razor. Sliced off the tip of my middle finger

That was it, called it a week lol I just gave dude his deposit back

I actually had pneumonia

I was roofing my dads business about 8 years ago and he wasn't feeling too good and decided to keep working and the nail gun bounced up somehow and his hand was flat on the roof and the nail hit his knuckle and bounced off and about 10 feet away somehow he got lucky and just had a x on his finger. He did say it started to bother him later than night but its a hella lot better than nailing your finger to the roof lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Working on some vinle panels putting them together with an air staple gun as I was holding the panels together the staple gun jumped with my finger still on the trigger it hit my other hand putting a staple threw my left index finger

I looked at it for a few seconds like did I just put a staple threw my fucking finger befor I pulled it out

It went clean threw finger was sore go months

haha no BS i did about the same thing before. took a min before i realized what happend and didnt hurt til after i pulled the F'er out

Swaggasaur takes it that shiznit looks painful!!!!!!!! I was rofl when dude said he fell out the trunk lmao that was great

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived