Sonic Electronix

http://www.12voltnews.com/?p=23226

KICKER® Performance Audio has made it easier than ever for installers and do-it-yourselfers to research frequent car-audio questions with its free applications now available for iPhone®, iPod® touch® and iPad.®

KICKER U™ and KICKER U Lite™ are one-stop applications that help in the full design of subwoofer enclosures, assist with proper subwoofer wiring and provide KICKER subwoofer specifications. The KICKER U app is available on iTunes® for $4.99. KICKER U Lite is free, and both are currently available for download.

“We developed this app as an educational research tool,” KICKER software engineer Ian Oswald said. “Most (of KICKER’s) tech calls are people asking, ‘How should I build this sub box?’“So, we created an app with accurate, helpful information that will help answer those kinds of questions.”

To download the application, the keywords ‘KICKER U’ should be entered into the iTunes search engine.

KICKER U offers a wealth of information for 12-volt audio installers and do-it-yourself types. Using the Box Builder feature, the consumer simply enters the number of KICKER subwoofers in the application, as well as the box type and desired shape, and the application does the rest. It instantly provides a line drawing of the enclosure with the minimum and maximum dimensions that the user can utilize in the project. Consumers also have the ability to upload and save any subwoofer’s Thiele-Small Parameters to create a custom enclosure.

Another feature is the Wiring Wizard. From the simplest installations to the most complicated, the Wiring Wizard shows specific diagrams of subwoofer wiring options.

KICKER U also offers calculators for power wire, port dimensions and tuning frequencies. The free Lite version will provide the Box Builder, Power Wire Calculator, Wiring Wizard and Sub Specs, minus some of the calculators. The KICKER Sub Specs feature allows installers to research basic or the most advanced Thiele-Small Parameters on nine different KICKER subwoofer product lines and 33 models.

“As new KICKER products are introduced, we’ll include them in the apps and push out updates,” Oswald said.

The app is currently compatible only with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and requires iOS 4.2 or later.

“We hope to start working on an application for Android™ phones,” Oswald said. “But for now, we will frequently update the iTunes apps.”

Consumers can download the app located at this Internet URL: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kicker-u/id418548755?mt=8 .

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

where is the android? no one cares about stupid apple

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

where is the android? no one cares about stupid apple

haha this.

This would've been pretty cool to have on my iPod, but I sold it :(

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I like the concept.

It sounds neat but I have NO cell phone, so no smart phone and I'm trying to keep it that way.

Fuck the idea of giving people 24 hour access to me, they can call the house and leave a message or they can go fuck them selves.

How about a software download for my PC?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I like the concept.

It sounds neat but I have NO cell phone, so no smart phone and I'm trying to keep it that way.

Fuck the idea of giving people 24 hour access to me, they can call the house and leave a message or they can go fuck them selves.

How about a software download for my PC?

i know intel has an app function for pc, i got angry birds on it for my 4 year old to play

no one cares about stupid kicker

correction

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived