"HE'S BETTER THEN ME. I'D RAISE HELL AND PROBABLY BE ARRESTED. IF RIMS ARE SO DANGEROUS, WHY DO THEY SELL THEM? IF THAT'S THE CASE, YOU CAN GO TO ATL AND BASICALLY GET A CARLOT FULL OF "DANGEROUS VEHICLES" IN 10 MINUTES."

lol, people sell meth too...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

ill stop this now. there will be no law enforcement bashing. period. if i see it its a trip to bannedastanland.

^^^ x2 law enforcement is our friend :)

i didnt know mods had the right to take away our first amendment rights.

There's something on that in the rules. And when you sign up you check the box saying you agree to the rules.. :peepwall:

I'd love to be in the court room if one of those cases ever goes to trial, I'd love to see the cop prove his case. Yeah, good luck with that.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I'd love to be in the court room if one of those cases ever goes to trial, I'd love to see the cop prove his case. Yeah, good luck with that.

ill bet the cop wont have a single problem. i dont know why people always assume cops dont have a good reason for doing something. its ok if you dont understand their reasons, they dont come to your job and tell you, you are doing something wrong.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

get rid of them all together? naw

crack down on them hard yes, no one should be allowed to run 24-26's on stock brakes, no rigged suspensions ect.ect. if your going to do it do it right and I'm cool with it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Im here in los angeles and i vot pulled over in my cutlass and i got a fix-a-ticket for my tires being too thin... When i went to fight it in court the judge just said that it was dangerous and that i should buy bigger tires...

I'm white, and the comments piss me off... Nahh jk, I kinda laughed about that one talking about its not dangerous cause they sell them. People sell guns, but look how many people get shot each day.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

get rid of them all together? naw

crack down on them hard yes, no one should be allowed to run 24-26's on stock brakes, no rigged suspensions ect.ect. if your going to do it do it right and I'm cool with it

So just assume every car/suv/truck has the same characteristics such as suspension, brakes, oem rim size? I'd imagine having larger "rolling mass" is the same as carrying passengers or whatever with stocks. I admit though that old, beater ass vehicles shouldn't run anything bigger than stock until all necessary components have been either upgraded or replaced with new, oem parts.

I'm white, and the comments piss me off... Nahh jk, I kinda laughed about that one talking about its not dangerous cause they sell them. People sell guns, but look how many people get shot each day.

So what if people sell guns? IMO it pertains nothing in any way to this topic. Simple as idiots kill people, not guns.

Derp.

if rims are considered unsafe, and police impound the car. then shit, everyone with a loud system will be fucked royaly. systems are more dangerous then rims.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Archived