Next Project for the ISF - Exhaust or Drop? DECISION on PAGE 4! Already have it!

I would say Exhaust if the exhaust ends up sounding deep and tough, not like a civic or integra or bike. The whole can on the end of the exhaust is so played out.

If it sounds like a 350Z, thats about as ricey as it gets before its all down hill.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I would say Exhaust if the exhaust ends up sounding deep and tough, not like a civic or integra or bike. The whole can on the end of the exhaust is so played out.

If it sounds like a 350Z, thats about as ricey as it gets before its all down hill.

even no muffler at all it doesn't rice out

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I say we have a SMD fundraiser, and everyone clicks a google ad 100 times. That should work!! Either would be sick, and if I heard right in the vid, whichever one thou do second will be done in a month, that's not too long of a wait, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

looks like the unanimous vote is to drop it.. but alot of those are using the "gonna do both eventually anyway" reasoning. you do have a point about finishing what you started with the wheels, but to be honest it looks great right now, its not exactly hurtin for a drop. exhaust would be a fun touch... though you might be inclined to speed all the time. i know i would :drink40: i vote exhaust

its hard to rice out a v8 rumble. And with that being said I say exhaust. what exhaust and drop are you looking at steve? I know the aftermarket world for suspension isnt very big for the is-f yet. maybe waiting will end up with a few more players in the parts market.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

def drop. i need to get on mine too

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

its hard to rice out a v8 rumble. And with that being said I say exhaust. what exhaust and drop are you looking at steve? I know the aftermarket world for suspension isnt very big for the is-f yet. maybe waiting will end up with a few more players in the parts market.

it says on the video I can't remember what brand but it's true dual exhaust not just a flowmaster thrown on.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i would have to say drop it first that lexus sounds pretty damn good stock and the apperance you will give it after the drop will be worth it in my opinion buddy

Steve, I say you hurry up and throw an XS Battery in the ISF like you did to the old lex. After That I think I would vote for exhaust. N8Ball is right; Waiting for a drop might yield more choices or better kits...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.