1st off to the fail pictures of his name, Usama is the proper spelling FYI

You ppl really need to stop saying its fake and lies and all that other crap, you know how easy it would be for Al Qaeda to prove he is still alive? SMDH, not every fuckin thing the gov't does is a conspiracy or false.

They got insider info and where he was last August, trying get all the evidence they could, very suspicious activity was going on in there. The SEALS built a replica of the compound and practiced the raid until they got it down, finally Obama gave them the go ahead last wk, they were going to do it Saturday but postponed a day cause of an event Obama was going to. Then it went down yesterday, they got in, Osama tried to use a woman as his shield and was no surrendering so he took one shot above the right eye (IIRC) and then one to the torso. It does seem weird they would toss the body but it w/e they don't want to piss off the Muslim world

Just prepare for retaliation in the near future, it is imminent.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i heard same story as above, reason they threw him off was to avoid riots and protest back in USA trying to save his body and burry it, and then non musilms would goand try fight them cause they idiots lol.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Just my 2 cents.....BS.....Remember Jessica Lynch "Rescue" Story & Pat Tillman! Enjoy the False Propaganda!

25fr77k.jpg

Don't worry about it because:

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

thats not the bin laden death photos. Thats some bullshit fakes circulating the internet.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

You ppl really need to stop saying its fake and lies and all that other crap, you know how easy it would be for Al Qaeda to prove he is still alive? SMDH, not every fuckin thing the gov't does is a conspiracy or false.

They got insider info and where he was last August, trying get all the evidence they could, very suspicious activity was going on in there. The SEALS built a replica of the compound and practiced the raid until they got it down, finally Obama gave them the go ahead last wk, they were going to do it Saturday but postponed a day cause of an event Obama was going to. Then it went down yesterday, they got in, Osama tried to use a woman as his shield and was no surrendering so he took one shot above the right eye (IIRC) and then one to the torso. It does seem weird they would toss the body but it w/e they don't want to piss off the Muslim world

well said, man. It seems like since many people think the government is full of it, they choose to disregard all info given by that government.

I read somewhere that we put his body at sea because no country should would want his evil remains, something along those lines. Also heard that the tips were from someone in the guantanimo bay prison, which could explain why obama wanted to close it and then all the sudden changed his mind.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I read somewhere that we put his body at sea because no country should would want his evil remains, something along those lines. Also heard that the tips were from someone in the guantanimo bay prison, which could explain why obama wanted to close it and then all the sudden changed his mind.

We buried his body at sea to "respect" his religion, that states a body must be buried within 24 hours of death.

However, true Muslim tradition states that if the body died on land, they are to buried on land, and if they died at sea, they are to buried at sea.

Burying him at sea was basically just a big FUCK YOU to all Muslims, intentional or not.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 1 month later...

So, does it strike anyone else as a bit odd that they are burying his body at sea 24hrs after his death (Muslim belief)? We haven't seen a body, just have to go off what the government is telling us. I could say I killed him then buried his body, and no one would believe me. The government can say it, and now Obama is a hero. Seems like one big political strategy to me, but who knows...

Body? I wanna see it too... So many people quick to believe the most lying, corrupt government of all time...

I would vote for a successful businessman any day over a...Marksist

You guys are still claiming this? What a joke. Im not going to keep getting off topic.

This proved that our military is nothing like we think. We are nowhere near as good.

Really? We killed him within 48 hrs of 9/11... His ghost just lived on... He was the ultimate boogey man... Look at ANY picture of the supposed Bin Laden pre 9/11, vs. Post 9/11... Totally different people...

I honestly don't think that he's dead. Until I see pictures he's not dead the government lies too much, I also believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Usually pictures would leak onto the internet or the news, but whatever

I agree...

I honestly don't think that he's dead. Until I see pictures he's not dead the government lies too much, I also believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Usually pictures would leak onto the internet or the news, but whatever

an inside job? Say it aint so. You dont believe in the pods on the plane garbage, do you?

Pods on the plane? Not sure about that, how bout the

First time in history that not 1, but 4 airline were "hijacked" over american soil.

First time in history that the black boxes were "Unrecoverable".

First time in history that a steel structure building fell from a fire. Not one, but 3. WTC 1, 2 & 7... 7 was never hit by a plane for all the people saying that WTC 1 and 2 were hit by planes and weekend them...

NTSB ordered not to recreate anything, like the standard plane crashes... Keep being a puppet...

Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11.

I've seen no pics of said "terrorist" dead...

Hmmm... Imma call BS. Yeah, I know guys, I'm unpatriotic, anti american... Blah blah blah...

as far as no building ever falling from a fire, name one building that burned from a fully fueled 767 hitting it at 500 mph. They dont even construct buildings in the manner that the towers were built. That was an ignorant design for a building. The giant tower in dubai has a core that is shaped like a Y. Why do you think that is? When the planes smacked the towers it cracked the concrete core that stabilized the building. Dont tell me that a fucking plane cant damage a building. I guess next you will tell me bass cant tear a car up, right? I guess you are also saying the SEAL teams participated in a lie to the world. I doubt it.

you conspiracy theorist motherfu***rs are annoying and full of dog shit......but since i gave you guys this area to be fucking annoying in, i guess ill just step back out of it if i dont like it.

Carry on.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

you conspiracy theorist motherfu***rs are annoying and full of dog shit......but since i gave you guys this area to be fucking annoying in, i guess ill just step back out of it if i dont like it.

Carry on.

LMAO and to troll. Lol jk

Edit: very Sig worthy

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived