Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Look at all the SPL vans out there. $300 on Craigslist. Look at all the quality inside it. $25k investment. POS cars don't mean shit.

Terry Brocks + POS car = World records out of the trunk.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Audio is probably what gives old shitty cars redemption, that and demolition derbys

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The phrase "broke/busted out/shattered my back window"

Instant sign of a car audio douchebag. Just tired of hearing it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Clipping highs. Clipping subs don't sound too bad until you are REALLY clipping them. Clipping mids sound awful. But clipping tweeters? Yuck no I'll pass. Seriously.

what do clipping tweeters sound like?

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I have trunk rattle now. Those 18" are killing the trunk lid. Going to take some serious work to kill that shit. Sounds great inside the car; outside is like one of those Florida donks with eleventy-billion subs in the trunk. Kinda makes me want to falcon punch a baby panda. This nonsense ain't gonna fly, no way no how.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Honestly, the cost of anybody's car or system doesn't matter.

This. I don't drive a shitty truck and my system is starting to get close to what I paid for the truck. Lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

CCA wire. I've never understood why people use it. Yeah... it might be cheaper. But it's less conductive too.

Around half the cost for just over half the conductivity. 10% copper/90% aluminum mix is only 60% as conductive as copper. Once you factor in costs like fuses, terminals, grommets.... Whatever, your cost/performance ratio ends up being about the same as OFC anyway. So why not save the trouble and use that in the first place?

Archived