Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When your friend inverts his subs but doesn't (and won't) reverse the polarity even after you offer to because "this'll give him a different sound."

I wouldn't let you touch my subs either. You only need to reverse polarity if one sub is inverted, and the other isn't.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

calling it a budget system.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kicker not makin shit in Stillwater anymore, Rockford not makin anything anymore in the states. I got a Rockford 1500bd amp and about shit when I found out it was made overseas. Anyways my rant is all the old usa companies going overseas.

The lows. My box isn't perfect, but I'm hitting somewhere in the mid to high 20's. I have heard NO ONE else's system do that. And I either hear "I don't care about the lows." or "Mine has the lows, too." Okay, if you don't care about the lows, why do you have subs? My speakers can hit 50hz, so why waste the money? And no, those are not "the lows". That awful noise would be your subs bottoming out in your sealed box.Okay, that's my rant!

HAHA!

It's awesome to actually play properly down to 20hz.

The lows. My box isn't perfect, but I'm hitting somewhere in the mid to high 20's. I have heard NO ONE else's system do that. And I either hear "I don't care about the lows." or "Mine has the lows, too." Okay, if you don't care about the lows, why do you have subs? My speakers can hit 50hz, so why waste the money? And no, those are not "the lows". That awful noise would be your subs bottoming out in your sealed box.Okay, that's my rant!

HAHA!

It's awesome to actually play properly down to 20hz.

Yeah I tried! I'm somewhere between 25 and 28 hz. Not exactly sure where.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

One word, kicker (I would rather hear "sony xplodz"). I am so sick of people around my town bragging about their "kickers" they just bought. Then claiming that kicker makes the best subs even though I tell them about all the other great subwoofer manufacturers out there (IA, DC, DD, AQ, Sundown).

I then ask them for demos of their system and they all seem to play "on my level" by Wiz Kalifa and none of them can hit any other bass note in the song besides the high one, which I estimate to be around 50ish hertz.

Then I show them my system and I beat their eardrums down with music in the 33-36 hertz range at 146 deebeez and they almost shit themselves. Then they all ask how they can get as loud as I am, then they shit themselves again when I told them how much I paid for my IA Warden 15" when it costs more than their whole system.......

It just really bugs me how noobz develop this complex into thinking one rather mediocre brand is the best there is and nothing else is better (I see this a lot with JL and RF too). I told someone about digital designs one time and they told me "DD is shit" because their subs don't have any sound quality compared to their kickers :trippy: I just walked away haha

Well there's my rant :peepwall:

RF makes great products, especially amps.. I'd probably retract that statement if I were you.

I do retract that statement about their amplifiers, I should have been more specific with my statement lol. It's the people with p1's and p2's that think their subwoofers are the best out there. lol.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

One word, kicker (I would rather hear "sony xplodz"). I am so sick of people around my town bragging about their "kickers" they just bought. Then claiming that kicker makes the best subs even though I tell them about all the other great subwoofer manufacturers out there (IA, DC, DD, AQ, Sundown).

I then ask them for demos of their system and they all seem to play "on my level" by Wiz Kalifa and none of them can hit any other bass note in the song besides the high one, which I estimate to be around 50ish hertz.

Then I show them my system and I beat their eardrums down with music in the 33-36 hertz range at 146 deebeez and they almost shit themselves. Then they all ask how they can get as loud as I am, then they shit themselves again when I told them how much I paid for my IA Warden 15" when it costs more than their whole system.......

It just really bugs me how noobz develop this complex into thinking one rather mediocre brand is the best there is and nothing else is better (I see this a lot with JL and RF too). I told someone about digital designs one time and they told me "DD is shit" because their subs don't have any sound quality compared to their kickers :trippy: I just walked away haha

Well there's my rant :peepwall:

RF makes great products, especially amps.. I'd probably retract that statement if I were you.

I do retract that statement about their amplifiers, I should have been more specific with my statement lol. It's the people with p1's and p2's that think their subwoofers are the best out there. lol.

My subs ARE the best out there. Hitting 155's all day. On music. :lol:

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

OH I REMEMBERED ONE.

People who don't take their head units out of demo mode. Especially at night. It's all I can see. I can't even concentrate on what they're talking about because I'm so distracted by the fireworks in the dash. <_<

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Archived