what kind of cigarettes you smoke

I see 7th graders get off buses with a cig in there hand and light it up. ive never smoked a cig in my life either and never plan too. The smell of them is repulsive but I usually deal with it if I know the person smoking. But all in all, do what you want and iirc if a smoker stops the lungs can heal from whatever damage, but it takes years, I think like 10.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Marlboro Menthol Lights 7.89 a pack

Im surprised no one has said:

none because cigarettes are fucking retarded and companies dont give a fuck about you or me they just put w.e gets you hooked more in there so you, your children, and your childrens' children keep smoking, keep dying and keep the money flowing into thier pockets.

in years past idk 20's - late 80's or something before info started coming out about wtf cigarettes really do and whats really in them, it was about being cool and becaues everyone was doing it - i get that

now that its 2011 and all the info is out there- its just stupid.

now if you dont care and want to kill yourself and ppl around or at least increase the risk for some f'd up stuff then thats ur right, but its funny how the price issss going through the roof especially in the city, and people end up paying ~2k+ a year to kill themselves and struggle to keep the lights on. and they cant stop because their addicted and stopping smoking means suffering rediculous symptoms and seriously just suffering through life.

and the stupid companies lmfao come out with STEP DOWN cigarettes with extra filters that help you stop smoking and this gum and that patch, man that shit is a joke and just another way to get extra money out of you, knowing that you will likely end up smoking again.

ive seen all too well wtf cigarettes do to ppl, families and lives.

so fuck this thread

/ rant

anyway bash me if you wanna its all good, and im not like campaigning to stop you ppl. do what you please. its just that i couldnt just NOT say anything. but dont mind me do what you will and enjoy your lives as you please :P

is it because you have a sony h/u? :peepwall:

Edited by ant the ninja

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

i said none for me just organic , every tried that for ur rant ? :pardon:

this wasnt aimed at anyone or anything really, i was just simply putting it out there for lack of better words.

oh yea forgot the :pardon: hehe

i know im giving u shit cuz u said i could lol

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

I have 1/2 a lung one my right side of my chest from Afghanistan... didnt smoke before and I sure as hell wont smoke now

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

i know im giving u shit cuz u said i could lol

tis all good. lmao ur avatar is terible

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

none because cigarettes are fucking retarded and companies dont give a fuck about you or me they just put w.e gets you hooked more in there so you, your children, and your childrens' children keep smoking, keep dying and keep the money flowing into thier pockets.

in years past idk 20's - late 80's or something before info started coming out about wtf cigarettes really do and whats really in them, it was about being cool and becaues everyone was doing it - i get that

now if you dont care and want to kill yourself and ppl around or at least increase the risk for some f'd up stuff then thats ur right, but its funny how the price issss going through the roof especially in the city, and people end up paying ~2k+ a year to kill themselves and struggle to keep the lights on. and they cant stop because their addicted and stopping smoking means suffering rediculous symptoms and seriously just suffering through life.

and the stupid companies lmfao come out with STEP DOWN cigarettes with extra filters that help you stop smoking and this gum and that patch, man that shit is a joke and just another way to get extra money out of you, knowing that you will likely end up smoking again.

so fuck this thread

/ rant

anyway bash me if you wanna its all good, and im not like campaigning to stop you ppl. do what you please. its just that i couldnt just NOT say anything. but dont mind me do what you will and enjoy your lives as you please :P

How old are you? They knew in the early 60's they were bad... They being the public.

I'm a grown man, I know the risks, but I choose to take them. I don't need a scapegoat or to pretend I'm an idiot that has no clue to the dangers of smoking. You sound like most of America in that you take no responsibility for your own actions. Americans love doing stupid shit and then passing the buck... It's our style... Fortunately for me I'm not one of them and own my successes as well as my mistakes.

Is it stupid? Sure... So is wrecking your hearing with car audio... So is eating crappy food... So is being out in the sun... So is drinking, smoking weed, taking pills, taking Tylenol or any other of a million things.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

None for me thanks ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i smoke Marlboro 72's (green or blue don't care) $4.94 pack

i need to quit smoking, like 5 years ago...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

so fuck this thread

/ rant

How old are you? They knew in the early 60's they were bad... They being the public.

I'm a grown man, I know the risks, but I choose to take them. I don't need a scapegoat or to pretend I'm an idiot that has no clue to the dangers of smoking. You sound like most of America in that you take no responsibility for your own actions. Americans love doing stupid shit and then passing the buck... It's our style... Fortunately for me I'm not one of them and own my successes as well as my mistakes.

Is it stupid? Sure... So is wrecking your hearing with car audio... So is eating crappy food... So is being out in the sun... So is drinking, smoking weed, taking pills, taking Tylenol or any other of a million things.

i don't smoke cigs, but to p4, if you went to college you know damn well you put your liver through hell for at least 4 years.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress