im floating around the forums today,

David

I am also glad about this. As much as I enjoyed some avatars here (especially matts) this is not really the place for that. As others said, it makes it tough to visit the site while at work, around family/children etc. Plus, it sucks coming here, opening a thread about about a woofer, and leave with a quarter chub. <_<

Now, if only they would make it where underage members had a color designation to their username. I think it's great they are allowed here, but it's definitely unexpected at times. I just assume everyone is 18 or better, which is not the case here at SMD.

Oh well, I love this place and all it's problems, drama, epicness etc. :good:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I feel like ive kinda dropped the ball on this one. Ill make sure we start policing the avatars more aggressively. I had them turned off for awhile on the work lappy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think there's nothing wrong with a hot chick as an avatar, but its pretty much common sense when its going to far.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I am also glad about this. As much as I enjoyed some avatars here (especially matts) this is not really the place for that. As others said, it makes it tough to visit the site while at work, around family/children etc. Plus, it sucks coming here, opening a thread about about a woofer, and leave with a quarter chub. <_<

Now, if only they would make it where underage members had a color designation to their username. I think it's great they are allowed here, but it's definitely unexpected at times. I just assume everyone is 18 or better, which is not the case here at SMD.

Oh well, I love this place and all it's problems, drama, epicness etc. :good:

Thank you for pointing the younger kids out :peepwall:

I'm gonna start taking bets on how long people think outlaw and the guy who said what David is doing is bullshit get banned, I'll start off with $5 on permanent for outlaw.

But on a serious note, I am kind of glad this is being done, it's gotten to the point where every other person has a half naked girl and most of us who come on SMD aren't always at home when we are, whether it's school or work, it makes it awkward when there's titties floppin around on a computer screen where others can see it

Shit you won! :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

im actually surprised by how many of you are agreeing with this :D

i agree too. :drink40:

nothing wrong with hot-chicks in the avatars but some of them are pushing it a little. There is plenty of real pron out there if you really want it so really even if you dont agree with us here, in the very minimum it shouldnt be a big deal to change it.

thanks guys.

thanks mods/admins.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Do I have to change my username? Might give members the Wrong idea :)

Jokes jokes, I approve this decision. Though now I may have issues, because I look at the avatar when I see someone post. So new avatars will trip me out for a bit lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I enjoy a nice set of titties as much as most of you, but it was getting a bit out of hand. Although, the one Audiofanatix (Brian) had was funnier than hell! (yet still inappropriate). I remember getting written up for surfing SMD when I worked in the IT Labs at Sinclair College...boss walked by, saw some of the avatars, and next thing I knew, I was given a written reprimand...oh well.

And its nice to see the mods/admins getting rid of the "trash" around here...*cough*outlaw*cough*

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I feel like ive kinda dropped the ball on this one. Ill make sure we start policing the avatars more aggressively. I had them turned off for awhile on the work lappy.

Don't worry about it, I totally dropped the ball I used to police it hard and I got in a pretty bad funk over some other things going on in my life that it was hard to come to this great place.

I'm doing alot better now, and I know I have said it in the past, but I will be around more now.

To everyone that is being supportive of this, thanks its much appreciated.

David

David you need anything let me know. im but a call or text or pm away. :drinks:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived