Jump to content

SWEET Open Box Deal: Update PG 2


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you can find the cables I have a kna-g510. It's the nav brain. I'd let it go cheap but you would need the antenna and main harness. It's like $100 for those cables from kenwood iirc

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

If you can find the cables I have a kna-g510. It's the nav brain. I'd let it go cheap but you would need the antenna and main harness. It's like $100 for those cables from kenwood iirc

Ebay brotha! $24.99 for the wiring harness, and shipping is free.

mivtCK.png

Posted

http://store.kenwoodusa.com/

kenwood actually has an online store setup.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I work at Best Buy, and I wonder how we can give some of the deals we do...

Though, if something is clearance, for over 90 days IIRC, we can sell it for 50% below cost.

I have a Pioneer HU stashed away where nobody can find it at work. :P

Posted

I work at Best Buy, and I wonder how we can give some of the deals we do...

Though, if something is clearance, for over 90 days IIRC, we can sell it for 50% below cost.

I have a Pioneer HU stashed away where nobody can find it at work. :P

LMAO nice! haha this is funny

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

im going to a best buy and ask if the double din im looking at is the last one, if so, ill get it. if not, then ill say "ok, let me get my money at my house, just got cash" and hit the next best buy. lol. what a sweet deal you got.

edit: grammar

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

I work at Best Buy, and I wonder how we can give some of the deals we do...

Though, if something is clearance, for over 90 days IIRC, we can sell it for 50% below cost.

I have a Pioneer HU stashed away where nobody can find it at work. :P

dude hook it up. lol. i work at radio shack, so if you need anything, hit me up. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...