This is some bullshit! I'm really starting to hate video games, haven't played in a few weeks and I don't even feel the urge to return.

Take-two is going to be bought up and there goes some of the people who created the gta series because i just read that two of the main gta guys signed long term deals with take-two. Gta is pretty much the only game I ever look forward to.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 4 weeks later...

i was really looking forward to this game, if they bring this stupid subscription elite bullcrap into it, will definitely not be a buy for me

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

and that is why bf3 is even more better. after iw left activision, fuck MW anything thats now just a name people buy and the game is crap.

BF3 is going to be the end all of shooters at least on this generation of consoles.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

The Subscription is optional guys, you can still play it the same as before without it, it just adds expanded stat tracking, etc... like before, though if you get the subscription all the map packs that come out in the future are free is your subscribed.

Oh and to the BF3 guys, I'm gonna get that shit to.....for 360.....to bad I don't have a ultra bad-ass gaming PC to get the most out of it.

Too many good games coming out this holiday damn it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

A bunch of misinformed noobs in this thread.

87bb1e5ac5084924d3599dd08ce25432.png

e5ee5848561c540802a6162658684942.png

A premium membership to Call of Duty: Elite will include full access to all DLC released for Modern Warfare 3 as part of the package, Activision has announced.

"I'm very happy to tell you that an Elite membership will be an all-inclusive membership," said Jamie Berger, Activision's VP of Digital speaking about the online Call of Duty: Elite service at a press conference last week.

"That means that it's going to provide full access to all Modern Warfare 3 DLC as part of the membership."

As well as access to Modern Warfare 3's DLC, a premium membership will also include access to Elite's "full suite of services year-round and beyond Modern Warfare 3", including access to online leagues and an in-depth online help section that hopes to teach players tactics and let players improve their skills.

"There's been a lot of speculation on this point and it's worth repeating," continued Berger. "Call of Duty does not and will not charge for multiplayer, and that is our continued commitment to our players."

And if you want to continue buying map packs without signing up to a premium service, you'll still be able to do so.

"Additionally if you're the type of guy who just likes buying map packs on their own, that's not a problem," Berger added. "We're going to continue to offer map packs for Modern Warfare 3 a la carte as a continued option for our players."

Activision is yet to reveal details of Call of Duty: Elite's premium membership pricing, but has said that the service will "be less than any comparable online gaming or entertainment service out there right now."

As well as a premium service, a free Elite service will also be available, although access will be restricted to online stat-tracking and social networking options.

Call of Duty: Elite launches with Modern Warfare 3 later in the year. A public beta is due this summer.

Derp.

the only way id pay for it is if they are going to be able to get everyoen from ps3 360 and pc all on one network and allow cross device gaming.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the only way id pay for it is if they are going to be able to get everyoen from ps3 360 and pc all on one network and allow cross device gaming.

I agree on that, But on the PC Part, You also have to think of hacker's who will mod the game, And piss everyone else off on 360 + PS3 with all the stuff they have. They will eventually find a way to get through and screw it up. But other then that it would be cool to see, i suppose.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I don't think you could ever get pc's vs a console. I play on a pc, have a pretty built rig and a decent mouse. When I watch people on consoles play, everything seems to be in slow motion. If I were to go against these people, it would be pure domination, you can just aim and move so much more accurately with keyboard/mouse.

Archived