focalrock4life Posted September 8, 2006 Report Posted September 8, 2006 Customer Service for a big home builder. I put out fires all dayyou a firefighter!? if soo thats really cool..im going to school right now for that and paramedic...
AMMAY Posted September 9, 2006 Report Posted September 9, 2006 Im an auto mechanic for a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer. Working on cars was cool until it became a career......
andym85 Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 BURRITO if its not wild turkey 101 we dont want to hear about sorry, just good ole' jim...but the second week of school just finished and im already on my fourth fifth...its gonna be a long semester... ;D i likes me some audio stuff...
kingsuv Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 Customer Service for a big home builder. I put out fires all dayyou a firefighter!? if soo thats really cool..im going to school right now for that and paramedic... Different kind of fires. I'm the guy that you would call to bitch about your new house. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 In a Sense I'm a fire Fighter, I Install FireSprinklers, If I do my job right, I make it easier for The Real firefighters
stratusrt01 Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 I'm a military contractor/retired Army......I was contracted to teach rocket and missile fire direction to National Guard personnel on Ft. Bragg, NC. I love the job and love coming to work everyday.
mat_poi Posted October 25, 2006 Report Posted October 25, 2006 I am a Netowrk Administrator / PC Tech for county wide school system. :-[
RichardXTC Posted October 25, 2006 Report Posted October 25, 2006 im in my final year of school oh yea and im almost done whooooo hoooom 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
SoloKicker Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 I work at a small stereo shop doin installs and tintin windows goin off to college soon for automotive aftermarket :^
Slinky Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 I work at McDonalds. (im only 17, give me a break!) DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.