new pioneer headunit

But you are getting a helluva lot for your money, if you want convincing "the1uwannabe" has one in his vw jetta with the 2 smd 15"s. Should ask him about it, or check the log.

Build log is here.

VW Jetta build

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

But you are getting a helluva lot for your money, if you want convincing "the1uwannabe" has one in his vw jetta with the 2 smd 15"s. Should ask him about it, or check the log.

Build log is here.

VW Jetta build

damn that is sik poor car flexes like jello lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

My wife actualy gave me the money to get one. That was my fathers day present. Anyone know of a good place to get one. I've searched the internet, and not many on there. I don't mind paying, just don't want to pay msrp. Sorry to the op for thread jack.

so i just looked its the same as crutchfield on woofersetc i say go crutchfield they give you installation parts

That's the same conclusion I came up with. Ordered from Crutchfield this afternoon. For what u get, its a good price.

• 2 weeks later...

Some time down the road Pioneer will release the exact same headunit, just in a different product line for hundreds less. That's generally what happened with all their premier products. Case in point: 710BT deck and 7100BT deck. One is the premier and it's 100 bucks more, one is the pioneer branded one.

Some time down the road Pioneer will release the exact same headunit, just in a different product line for hundreds less. That's generally what happened with all their premier products. Case in point: 710BT deck and 7100BT deck. One is the premier and it's 100 bucks more, one is the pioneer branded one.

i dont understand you people.... this is easily the best deck on the market and it doesnt cost THAT much, it costs as much as ONE decent rim. As long as you can tune it in correctly, this will sound amazing.

to those of you who say there are decks out that are cheaper that are just as good, WHAT!? you must be refering to the preout voltage, because this deck has QUAD 24bit dacs, for highs, mids, lows, and the woofer stage. thats 4 sets. thats insane. thats 96-bits of digital to audio conversion, if you dont know what that means, then you have no buisness talking shit about this deck....

its basicly like gods vagina, if god does exist, and is a woman.

saying this unit isnt worth the price is like saying morel supremos arent worth the price, because you can get pyle coaxials cheaper.

also, its not going to come down in price. the p99 line has been $1200 for years now.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

very nice! dual 31 band eq,5 volt pre outs,High's,mids,lows and sub pre outs.

i wish it was cheaper though it is basically a cd player without the speaker outputs and like 1 volt higher preamps i just don't understand why its so expensive but then again it has a 31 band eq

Because there is more to it.(like build quality, materials used, sound quality, FEATURES,..)

I couldn't give that much for a radio. Hopefully in a couple of years they will come out with one that's cheaper, but has the same features.

I couldn't give that much for a radio neither anymore...

This is a dvd player i bought from pioneer, costed me 1399€=2001 dollars.

P070909_19400001.jpg

P260909_14200002.jpg

P260909_14200003.jpg

wow, it's soo expensive. You can find something better and cheaper. What car is it going in?

cheaper yes, better no.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

that head unit will never come down in price. lol unless someone is trying to blow out inventory. its a niche deck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wow, it's soo expensive. You can find something better and cheaper. What car is it going in?

proof you know nothing about the unit.

you wont find a better head-unit, and tooo expensive is all realitive

big difference those premier decks arent specialty decks whatsoever, this is.

premier decks usually just offer a larger warranty

Archived