I'd call Apple and see if it was reported lost/stolen. I know you want a newer iPhone, but someone else may have wanted a newer iPhone as well, so he took the sommbitch...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

lol it was under a shelf in the supermarket my good friend manages.

im afraid to put my sim in. and i dont want anyone to think it was stolen.

but it must have been there for quite a while

the battery was dead when i found it

i just havent had a chance to go to AT&T or apple, i work full time and both of those stores are kinda far off from me. hopefully i can get it resolved tomorrow.

You probably can't put your sim in it anyways haha the i4 has a smaller sim. And see if it's stolen... If it isn't then just hack that bitch! Honestly you can fo anything with it, actually you can cut your sim to fit. Then jailbreak it and get all the apps for free...

And as far as the android for life comment... I can turn my iPhone into an android, let's see your android turn into an iPhone! Not happening!

iPhone ftmfw

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

that would be bbbaaaaaadddd karma if you didnt try to return it...

I would check craigslist to see if there is any reports on it about lost iphones and rewards

you never know, finding the person it belongs to, and giving it back to them, might yield in you getting good karma and getting one your self for free some how lol.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Call the home number and return it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived