start a new trend. when you see someone planking, stomp on them and call it walking the plank.

:o

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

start a new trend. when you see someone planking, stomp on them and call it walking the plank.

Someone give this man a medal!

I found it funny at the start, but I live in a small town and after a while the fuckers were everywhere....

This made me laugh though, makes some good points :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCbQrTInWaI

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

First person i find planking is getting kicked... Just sayin

x2... and thats if Im in a good mood :drinks:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

yeah someone over here in Aus tried planking 7 stories up on the balcony edge DRUNK and fell to his death, thats when it really shot up over here nearly every person i had on facebook would put some pictures up, even the radio stations and news reporters were getting in on it. i think its the stupidest fucking thing ever,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

First person i find planking is getting kicked... Just sayin

x2... and thats if Im in a good mood :drinks:

some stupid ass kid did it tonight at the BP tourney i was at (won btw) and he was on the bar...me being me, i pushed him off the bar...serves that motherfucker right to get in my drinkin space

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

ive never heard of this plankin till i saw people postin pics of it recently. but it was started by blacks based on derricks post? correction not started, but reinstated. someone told me that either some 2 dudes from australia started the trend or it was tom green shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived