Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't read everyone else's posts but idk if a gf could qualify under spousal exemption which if it does and she was maybe not made aware of this her statements could be retracted from evidence against you... just sayin. In Georgia if you live with someone for 8 years it is considered a marriage or some crap and you can file joint tax returns etc. Find some loophole to have her statements withdrawn

Posted

n8s post like a father lmao , your the stupid shit that took drugs the first time and then again so you cant blame anyone but yourself ive never done drugs only drank once im 19 ive watched what it does to kids i went to school with 3 have been to jail more then once you have one life to live you made it this way so deal with it put your big boy pants on you might need em soon

I don't condone illegal drug use, but you really shouldn't be so quick to judge people.. especially without even knowing their background situation. I've had some friends that have abused drugs, and yes some of them were just dumbasses, but others came from horrible family situations and had fucked up experiences that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Shit like that can and will cause people to do irrational things. Your holier than thou attitude really isn't necessary either. Just saying....

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Posted

n8s post like a father lmao , your the stupid shit that took drugs the first time and then again so you cant blame anyone but yourself ive never done drugs only drank once im 19 ive watched what it does to kids i went to school with 3 have been to jail more then once you have one life to live you made it this way so deal with it put your big boy pants on you might need em soon

I don't condone illegal drug use, but you really shouldn't be so quick to judge people.. especially without even knowing their background situation. I've had some friends that have abused drugs, and yes some of them were just dumbasses, but others came from horrible family situations and had fucked up experiences that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Shit like that can and will cause people to do irrational things. Your holier than thou attitude really isn't necessary either. Just saying....

and its still an excuse. I had a fucked up childhood and saw shit no kid should ever see. I was in many situations where it would be very easy to do drugs. I have an addict for a father. I have a brother whos an addict. Ive buried many an addict friend. You know how many times Ive touched illegal drugs even though I had many excuses or reasons I could have? none. Do you know why? I didnt want to be like all the other people in my life. I wanted to be someone. Prove that I wasnt some half assed screw up like all of them. The only person you can ever blame for things that you have done in your life is you. Unless someone held you down and forced that pill down your throat it was you taht swallowed it. If you can't step up and take responsibility for your actions its going to be an endless loop

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I like how he says, that his boy got a dui because of pills, haha, im sure the booose didn't have anything to do with it. And you're the idiot taking pills again after getting caught the first time. Not a good place to rant about stupid shit that you and your boy did.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

What did you do when you were 16?

I was eating p---y and listening to loud music lol, I didn't drink my first beer untill I was in my second year of college.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

FYI DUI can be from drugs and drinking since it is under the influence of something, it all depends on how the cop writes it up.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Just some more input from a former addict bro....I understand you are mad at the situation but it goes without saying that once you are associated with a crowd or stereotype its damn near imppssible to get away from that.....Also being that I am a former Cocaine addict the urge NEVER goes away trust me you just have to avoid bad situations bro . I have been clean almost 6years and i still get the taste for it when i see it in a movie or some shit....Now i am an armed security officer and Bail Enforcement agent and i lock up the people i use to hang with so this should go to show that you can change if you truly want to. Lastly that he said she said BS wont stand up in court if you have to go.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

or..what drug is better then your freedom,and physical/mental health?

you said your friend's girl supplied u both with the pills?or did u say your "sponsor" did?and she claims shes telling "everything".

maybe if the DUI was for being under "illegal drugs" that doctors prescribe to little 15 year olds,im guessing the cop is asking where he got it from "whos your dealer blah blah".and shes trying to drag you into it to "cover her ass" and not "take responsibilty for doing dumb illegall shit" meanwhile everyone on this forum is flaming you and telling you to take responsibility

*EDIT and telling you to stop blaming others,and its your fault blah blah lmao...its your fault that you took the drugs,and now can face jail/prison time for doing so,with your name being brought up now..its your friends fault for taking the drugs and driving,prolly drank to..its the girls fault for giving people drugs in the first place and then deciding to get in the car with them while under the influence EDIT*

i agree with what others said,but i dont feel that it needs to be repeated 100 more times,and other details need some questioning,and to be cleared up.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted

Why are you pissed, if you knowingly broke the law, and were with a friend in a car who also broke the law? Sorry...no sympathy.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4606 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...