Jump to content

McGangBang is God.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love em, haven't tried the BK version or Wendy's one yet, will have to soon.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

i highly recommend the wendys version. one thing i want to try would be a steak and shake burger with a mcdonalds mcchicken. that would be heaven

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Posted

I just had a brain orgasm for a food idea.

Want a Gangbang, but want to eat a little... "fancier" ?

Five Guys bacon burger, with a Chick Fil A sandwich inside. Oh God it sounds like heaven.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

OMG...I just ate mexican, and had my fair share of margaritas and dos equis...just reading this is making the onset of my hangover begin...

mivtCK.png

Posted

I just had a brain orgasm for a food idea.

Want a Gangbang, but want to eat a little... "fancier" ?

Five Guys bacon burger, with a Chick Fil A sandwich inside. Oh God it sounds like heaven.

instant hunger

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I just had a brain orgasm for a food idea.

Want a Gangbang, but want to eat a little... "fancier" ?

Five Guys bacon burger, with a Chick Fil A sandwich inside. Oh God it sounds like heaven.

McD's makes me sick thinking about it, but this...mmmmm! Heaven!

mivtCK.png

Posted

mmm i just went and got 2 mcgangbangs and a ten peice nuggets, i wanna try the wendsy version that sounds real good

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

ahhh I love those, I feel like a total fatass when I eat one in front of people lol

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

I just had a brain orgasm for a food idea.

Want a Gangbang, but want to eat a little... "fancier" ?

Five Guys bacon burger, with a Chick Fil A sandwich inside. Oh God it sounds like heaven.

instant hunger

x234876482364823765823423987542387569234698324 + 4 x3

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...