Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there

Just thought i'd get a bigger audience and promote my channel a bit.

On Sunday I went to the Summer Madness event in Essex which turned out to be the most fun car show i've been to.

It was 70% models, pornstars, boobs and bikinis and 30% bass and modified cars so pretty much the perfect day.

Anyway here is all the footage of hairtricks with project big black www.projectbigblack.co.uk

I wanted to see how many girls we could get doing a hairtrick so I grabbed a load of promo girls and you'll see what happened

Also in the description is a link to what I believe is the first topless hairtrick. I was quite pleased with that one!

Thanks

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Posted

I approve.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Posted

EDIT

I can't remember where I saw this. And if it was posted where it should have been, I can't talk about it.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

Can I get the title of first recorded topless hairtrick?!! :)

This is how we do bass in England!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Posted

did i just watch an illegal upskirt video? lol

that albino kid looked like he was about to jack off to those girls.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 382 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...