Jump to content

ATTN Supercharged DCs


Recommended Posts

Posted

storm's a comin'

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

hell do you have 3560 + posts already when you registered in march of this year? LoL.

Do you do anything outside of of SMD? You do know there is life outside of here, right? :ehh:

I guess the bigger question is how many were worthless posts vs contributing posts :nothingtoadd:

:peepwall::drinks::postwhore:

I'm a postwhore :drinks:

Now everyone take their swings at me. Nate did, and I am TRYING to stop posting as much...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Shit just got real

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

I didnt take a swing. I keep it real. A spade is a spade as far as Im concerned.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I didnt take a swing. I keep it real. A spade is a spade as far as Im concerned.

Your right, and I've been meaning to thank you for that. You made me realize I was posting entirely too much, often about shit I have no idea about. I'm sure you have to notice I haven't been posting nearly as much since then, I don't know what else I can do to please you and everyone else. I AM SORRY! Reset my post count if it's such an issue to some, set it in the negatives. It's cool with me, and if it makes y'all happy then :drinks:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted
:orly3:
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

who gives a fuck. if you dont like him then push the ignore button.

Im more concerned about people who give false information...and in turn people fuck up their own shit.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...