I just pump my brakes when people ride close like that. And when he would start yelling, roll up the windows, flip him the bird, and crank that shiz!

I can't believe that guy man! But it's good to see the took the high road on that one! lol

2003 DODGE RAM 1500
BUILD LOG
Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X796
(2) Sundown SA-8 v.2

1.6 cubes - 33hz
(1) Soundqubed 2200D
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6x9s
Kenwood eXcelon 5.25s

1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE - OLD BUILD

MY YOUTUBE

Heres what i do when ppl ride my ass in my truck (did it in my old car too but not as often).

I have a trailer hitch on the rear end of my truck so you will slam into that before you hit my bumper and if you hit the bumper then you can pay for a new one since its always the person who rear ends you who is at fault for the accident. What i love to do is let them get up my ass and then i will get off the gas and let the truck coast for awhile to piss them off, then when they either flash their high beams, yell, or honk the horn at me, i will pull my emergency brake inside the truck so you CANT see my stop lights coming on and i will do that slowly so they will either backoff or get a bumper full of trailer hitch. lmfao.

And for ppl who ride my ass on the thruway when im doing 80 in a 55, i love to do what my dad taught me. hahaha. I corner their ass in a spot, like i usually let them turn into another lane but they cannot turn back and then see a open spot to pass me ahead of my truck and i speed up and block them in with a semi that is next to my truck. I do that game all the time since the thruway i drive on for college is packed with semi's all the time.

Im a great driver for only being 20 and am the king at pissing other ppl off. With my new system, i noticed i can make everyone back off from my truck when i turn my system up a little over half gain. When i do it at half volume for just the subwoofer, i have a car length of space surrounding my truck. If i were to go full blast, i have 3 car lengths of room around my truck. This comes in real handy when ppl try to block your ass in somewhere, you blast their ears out and they want to get as far away from you as possible. mwahahaha.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

Lol i have done this before

Ahh good times haha

And then floor it when they try to pass us

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Heres what i do when ppl ride my ass in my truck (did it in my old car too but not as often).

I have a trailer hitch on the rear end of my truck so you will slam into that before you hit my bumper and if you hit the bumper then you can pay for a new one since its always the person who rear ends you who is at fault for the accident. What i love to do is let them get up my ass and then i will get off the gas and let the truck coast for awhile to piss them off, then when they either flash their high beams, yell, or honk the horn at me, i will pull my emergency brake inside the truck so you CANT see my stop lights coming on and i will do that slowly so they will either backoff or get a bumper full of trailer hitch. lmfao.

And for ppl who ride my ass on the thruway when im doing 80 in a 55, i love to do what my dad taught me. hahaha. I corner their ass in a spot, like i usually let them turn into another lane but they cannot turn back and then see a open spot to pass me ahead of my truck and i speed up and block them in with a semi that is next to my truck. I do that game all the time since the thruway i drive on for college is packed with semi's all the time.

Im a great driver for only being 20 and am the king at pissing other ppl off. With my new system, i noticed i can make everyone back off from my truck when i turn my system up a little over half gain. When i do it at half volume for just the subwoofer, i have a car length of space surrounding my truck. If i were to go full blast, i have 3 car lengths of room around my truck. This comes in real handy when ppl try to block your ass in somewhere, you blast their ears out and they want to get as far away from you as possible. mwahahaha.

Trailer hitches on trucks is the best! They just get a face full of hitch and the truck hardly gets a sctatch. Trucks FTW

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You guys do realize that regardless of how much people piss you off that throwing shit out your window is a Class 3 felony and can get you 5 years in prison for "Launching a projectile from a vehicle"

Best thing to do is just ignore the fuckfaces

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

X3.. One time when I was headed back from lakeland on 92. i was going the speed limit which is 50 minding my own business. Then comes this bmw m5 flying up on me had freaking new york tags. Theres three lanes and its the middle of the night so I get out of the middle lane to let him by. Follows me right into right lane. Starts riding on my Ace. I keep slowing down and slowing down for bout 20 miles. When I got close to the next light I was going 20 in a 50. 20 ft from the light just turned red he decides to get into the other lane.

Wtf is what im thinkin. Rolls down his passenger window. So I zip My window down haha. He starts hollering and cussing at me like crazy. I just looked at him, looked at my passengers seat grabbed my air soft pistol told him to go back to new york dang yankee. The very last words he said to me before I pointed the Air Soft Pistol at the front tire of his car. please pardon his french " F off you stupid inbred polk county hick " Soon as he seen the air soft pistol pointed at his car ( he must be stupid to not know it was an air soft pistol ) He ran through the red light. Funniest thing I've ever seen at 4 in the morning :lol:

Pardon me for being a dick but pulling that weapon out was the dumbest thing you could have done... #1 its a felony for brandishing a weapon and secondly i dont know about other people but you pull a weapon on me and you are getting shot whether its fake or not so dont be so fuckin stupid because someone else may not be so nice next time.... The way the world is today you cant fuck around with fake weapons and shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

LOL Bassaholic, you're lucky he didn't pull a real gun.

I used to be a prick and ride ppl's asses until I rear ended a Corvette on the freeway. I was still feeling the effects of coke and he was being a douche kinda going in and out of lanes at 70mph maybe he was drunk, he came up behind him in my 91 Caprice for about 2 seconds, then let off the gas, just as that happened he hit the brakes and I hit him probably doing about 30-40mph, my car was done for and he took the impact then sped off, he had no plates on the car. Learned my lesson and now I just slow down when ppl get on my ass.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol this is a good thread, some funny stories here

I've had more asshole driver encounters than I could ever count. The worst was back when I was in highschool and I was driving home was coming up on a redlight and this bitch in an old pos 90's civic flys by me and then immediately cuts over into my lane and slams on her brakes almost causing me to rear end her and there wasn't even anybody in the other lane, so as soon as the light turns green I cut the wheel and floor it and pass her and then cut her off and slammed on my breaks and then she almost rear ended me. That pissed her off somethin fierce and she pulled up beside me tryin to talk shit. I didn't even say anything, I just flipped her a massive bird and took the first right turn I saw lmao

At the same time, I will ride some serious ass if there is a dumbass soccer mom in a minivan or an old person hogging the left lane doing like 40 in a 55 and making trafic congested.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Archived