So whose off to college this year?

Damn you guys start early.

I think classes start on the 5th of September, but I'll be moving back this wensday.

I'll be in my second tear of pursuing my bachelors in health promotion/wellness. Fascinating stuff like for real.

Edited by Mtnbikecrazy55

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I know some of you guys are round my age ^ ^ so whose off to college this year :drinks: ?

Just got accepted into my course today :woot: electronic systems engineering ftmfw!

Bunch of yougins here :peepwall: 10 years ago I started college. I am now working on my third bachelors degree. It's called working full time to pay for college = going part time lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Reppin Rose-Human Institute of Technology. Pursuing double major in Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Grats to you two also. Anyone else?

you sir can kiss your social life goodbye. I know how much work is involved in electrical engineering, and your adding software to it. Good luck.

Ive tried to inform him of this so hopefully he heeded my warning, lol

congrats BCP, rose hulman is a great school and very tough i believe as well

i start tomorrow for graphic design, my 3rd semester

I can back up that statement.

I start sept 1st at rose hulman for my 3rd year, 7th semester at rose. Electrical engineering/computer science (either minor or major) though I may be switching up some stuff. We will see.

plus now im going to have to stand over bcp to make sure he doesn't start slacking off..... lol

Reppin Rose-Human Institute of Technology. Pursuing double major in Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Grats to you two also. Anyone else?

you sir can kiss your social life goodbye. I know how much work is involved in electrical engineering, and your adding software to it. Good luck.

Ive tried to inform him of this so hopefully he heeded my warning, lol

congrats BCP, rose hulman is a great school and very tough i believe as well

i start tomorrow for graphic design, my 3rd semester

I can back up that statement.

I start sept 1st at rose hulman for my 3rd year, 7th semester at rose. Electrical engineering/computer science (either minor or major) though I may be switching up some stuff. We will see.

plus now im going to have to stand over bcp to make sure he doesn't start slacking off..... lol

lol, yea keep him busy, haha

i wouldnt mind just visiting rose hulman and checking it out, would be interesting

just looked at the website, rose hulman is the best technology school in the country that doesnt have a doctorate program, its ranked 1st in all its major subjects in the country, only reason it doesnt stand up to the more noted colleges and universities is that it doesnt offer a doctorate, lol

great job guys, though the tuition is lots, haha but its worth it

Edited by kynto

Damn im still in high school... What the fuck am i going to do.. Too much shit to choose

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE