mbdblue Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Should be hitting me directly Saturday night or Sunday morning unless something changes. hell yeah! stockin' up on beer this weekend! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Winn Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 We will be getting it tonight.. Look at the storm im at the bottom of NC... Im also only 100 ft away from the ocean. Uh oh wish me luck You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Everybody be safe, the brunt of it is supposed to be rolling in today through sunday, so just keep your heads up. I've been through this before, so I'm going to the beach and enjoying the waves. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
sayhuh? Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Eh...It's weakening already. Might end up a dud! Blown
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Eh...It's weakening already. Might end up a dud! Yea, it's gonna be just like Earl last year, that's why I'm not really concerned about it. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Let it her come ....storm still hasnt hit the warmer waters ...so it will get stronger
JEMT8 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Should be hitting me directly Saturday night or Sunday morning unless something changes. hell yeah! stockin' up on beer this weekend! I know where I'm going then formerly known as Jaylor Swift
cgrez33 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Well prepared. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
inm Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 How are you guys in NC doing so far? Looks like she's moving further and further east, so me and kl0wn (and anyone else in the area) wont be getting much more than rain. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 27, 2011 Report Posted August 27, 2011 Apparently the eye is headed straight for Va Beach, then cutting straight up into Maryland/Delaware if it doesn't blow off the coast by then. I can see the swirls in the clouds now and I live about 6 minutes away from the beach. Yay. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.